Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Top Dog

I hate trying to post pics to Chaz using an ipad. I refuse to re type everything for a fifth time. I give up.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:13 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I swear to god why do ppl have kids of they don't manage them??? On the track it is supposed to be "no kids allowed" but apparently thinks they are above the law ... Because right now in my building, kids are running around up & down the metal stairs screaming & carrying on ... Now it would be one thing if thy did that in the large grassy area in front of the buildings , the. I wouldn't care but the stairs are metal & it makes a ton of noise even when someone walks normally, let alone a few kids stomping up & down ... Ugh. I guess I will have to complain to the racing secretary tomorrow.

Also once again OH doesn't back me up "it's no big deal, just let it go!" I don't WANT to let it go! This is a RACETRACK NOT A ****ING PLAYGROUND!!!

Also some jack ass decided it would be cute to pull the fire alarm as a prank ... Man I can't wait to move back to the ranch :/ X/

Old 02-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Allons-y!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklepaige View Post
You do NOT get a puppy and then leave him in his crate for 18 hours so you can go party it up all weekend. He's in my roommate's room (which is locked), so I can't just go and get him either. He's gone without food, water, or being let out for that long.

SO mad.
Yikes, that's awful. I would be so mad.

I miss my dogs...seeing them once a week is not nearly enough

Emily &:
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 02-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Top Dog

We moved into our house. It had a "fence", but there were loose boards, etc. and Lucy kept escaping. We replaced it with a $4000 new fence.

It lasted 2.5 weeks. She escaped today. WHILE I WAS IN THE YARD. But of course, my back was to her (I was raking leaves), so I have no idea how or where she escaped.

GAHHHHHH. I want my $4000 back.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
On the track it is supposed to be "no kids allowed" but apparently thinks they are above the law
Funny, that sounds familiar.

Someone INSISTED my dog is a Belgian Malinois. That's actually a guess I hadn't heard before. You know, that whole being tri-color, with tipped ears, and, well, being a collie hide the fact that I own a malinois quite well. Glad this lady could educate me about my breed of dog.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Sport Model Pug

My brother made me get the Jurassic park game on my phone. SO obsessed now! Ack. Eating up my reading time.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 02-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Fishies!

Took truck in to discuss trading for new car. Dealer has link to KBB on their site.

KBB (worst condition for dealer trade) $6000
Edmunds (worst for dealer trade) $4000

Offer?

$750

No. That will not work.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:43 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Funny, that sounds familiar.
Notice that I don't have my dogs at the track???

Some people being their WELL BEHAVED kids to the track, which I have NP with, same as most people who have ill behaved dogs whether its Home Depot or petsmart an ill behaved dog OR child should be kicked out.

There are a few trainers/owners who also bring their dogs & if you didn't see them you would never know they were there ... Mine are super well behaved the reason I don't brim them is because there are tons of cats here & both of them are cat chasers/killers. See I am responsible :/ but it goes both ways, whether someone's "kid" has four legs or two ... If they are behaving badly they should GTFO.

Old 02-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Top Dog

I HATE my boyfriend's mother. She is always so difficult.

She is now trying to claim him on her taxes when he has TOLD her he is filing his own taxes. And she is feeding him some bullshit about how since he gets financial aid for college he CAN'T file his own taxes.

And now she thinks my father is claiming him. Can this woman not understand that we don't LIE and MANIPULATE situations like she does?

He's filing his taxes. It's really as simple as that. You want to get fined/audited/owe money, go for it. You're not getting a free and illegal 2k from him.

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/
Old 02-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Kung Pow Fish

finally, FINALLY get my **** together and get a job, and now im being told im going to be homeless in less than a week, and i cant find anywhere to live. really? REALLY? THIS WHAT YOU GIVE ME, UNIVERSE? obviously i cant work AND be homeless, what the **** am i gonna do? :s