Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 02-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Lord Cynical

He's a very nice puppy! I like how he's mostly solid.... it's a good look on him.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Top Dog

He is just so handsome! I really, really like him.

Ripley
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FDCh-G
Keira CGN
Old 02-24-2013, 02:25 AM
Ho ho ho off.

I'm in pretty regular contact with 2 of his siblings, and they seem to be doing well. I'll see them in the next few months as they will be going to some shows. It's quite a close knit community I'm finding out, and I'm meeting lots of gsp people and that's great! These pics were taken at the breeders home, and I got to snuggle some gorgeous babies too!! One was just like Freddie!

This is a pic of Fred's litter brother from a week or so ago:

Fred is a lot heavier. This boy was first pick as a show prospect.

These pics of Fred have got lots of positive feedback, the sires owners only comment was "wow". Don't think I could be more proud!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 02-24-2013, 02:41 AM
Ho ho ho off.

And for fun, here's one of my attempt at stacking him! 15 yrs experience vs 5 months lol! I spend too long faffing with him, so he tend to look more hunched up and less happy! I need to work on getting him stood more quickly. I got some great tips though, so fingers crossed! This is probably a good example of what an experience handler can do with a dog in the show ring!

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein