Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2013, 08:49 PM
Top Dog

I have definitely gotten that itch! I have yet to do it... I've grown up here all my life, most of my close family is here, I think it'd be very weird for me to be somewhere without them. But it's something I've desired to do for a while now. I'm just too scared at this point. Being by myself and all. I know that's the best time though -- this is the time in my life where I CAN do whatever the hell I want. I have nothing tying me down, and of course Jackson can come with me wherever. But I get too scared... I've decided I definitely want to finish my Medical Assistant degree here first, so that at least I have a better job opportunity wherever I move. So maybe within 2 years, I'll be able to actually look a little bit more seriously at moving. I think it would be good for me to experience new people, new situations, etc.

I LOVE Colorado. My uncle has lived out there for close to 10 years now, I think, and I've visited quite a bit. I loooveee the lack of humidity, LOL - awesome! It's so pretty. The altitude kind of bothers me when I visit, but I'm sure it's something I'd get used to.

Brit & Jackson