Hi from Emma and Ollie

Hi everyone!

I've been out of commission for a long time, but here I am, hoping to see some old faces and lots of new ones! I missed you all; I'm glad to see Chaz has kept everything in order for so long. What dedication!

Love to everyone, bald and fuzzy!

Emma aka CreatureTeacher,
and Ollie the Wonderdog

Welcome back! I have never met you but have found your posts on training and behaviour modification to be very insightbful! Glad to have you around :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Happy dances and back flips This just made my day. HORRRAYYYYYYYYY I MISSED YOU>..I did I did I did I did. Victor did too. Talk about being gone a long time, he is 9 yrs old now. Did you ever get your Pharaoh hound?

Everyone's still here! :D I missed you guys! I was out of commission for a few years, but I'm getting better now. No pharaoh hound yet; the mutts keep stealing my heart first! I've had a few fosters come in and out, but Ollie loves being an only dog. Got my training business back up and running as of yesterday, except now I'm in Denver. What's been up with y'all? (I can't believe Victor is 9!!! Where does the time go?!)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
CREATURETEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow woman, way to pull a Houdini act.

OH! OH! OH! I'm now living in Denver, too!!

Welcome back! I joined after you stopped posting it looks like but figured I would give a welcome anyways!

I sure am! I just re-launched my business. And I'd take whatever connections you'd like to share!

And smkie, you should know I'm still using the logo you drew me! :)

Members online

No members online now.