Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-21-2013, 03:54 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I hate snow. And we have a foot of it. And it's still snowing. Ew.
SEND IT HERE!!

I hate the new Photobucket. Hate hate hate. It appears there are no longer separate pages. So if I have 1000 photos in one album... I can't just jump through the pages until I get where I want to be. I have to scroll through them all. Which really sucks when I know that the photo I want is at THE VERY END so instead of just going to the last page, I have to wait for every freaking picture to load so I can sroll down through them all. Who came up with this?!? Apparently I should have organized my photos better when I started my account 8 years ago lol I just have albums labeled "dogs", "cats", "people" lmao it's mostly a free for all.

Unless I'm an idiot and am missing something. At this point, I would gladly rather be an idiot than have to accept that this is just the way Photobucket is now...

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 02-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Bored Now.

I went back to the place I no longer work at, and hung out in the shop with my friends and took another out to lunch. I then ended up bullshitting with a few of them for a bit, and the GM walked by and asked me what I was doing there. I told him I was taking my friend out to lunch, he said okay and walked off.

Later, my friend texts me to let me know the GM has ripped him a new asshole because I was in the "employees only" area (where we have customers and non-employees all the time as long as they are supervised).

The GM couldn't just tell me to leave while he was two feet away from me? He had to verbally abuse his employees after the fact? Really?

Am I the only one who used to deal with this kind of unnecessary workplace drama?

The irony of the entire situation is that the GM tells every employee on the pre-hire interviews (well, mostly the women) that he wont tolerate people who cause drama in the workplace, and if we are that sort of person, to not even come to the next interview. I think that's going to be a red flag for me in the future - anyone who says something like that is probably a drama-starter.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Top Dog

So I was going to dye my hair a darker auburn or warm brown, because red is just too high maintenance while we are on the road for the next month.

Jin, at the last minute, is all like, "GO RAVEN". And I didn't really care and thought "Why not? Just do it." Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I KNEW how hard black is to get out if it doesn't go right. I KNEW. I KNOW. And I STILL DID IT.

Long story short. I'm no longer a red-head, and I'm very sad. I'm a raven, and I hate it. I'm hoping I can go somewhere and get it lightened up or warmed up. Because this is terrible.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:36 AM
Love My Mutt <3

That moment that you have a horrible feeling deep in the pit of your stomach, but you want to give the other side a chance to stand up for themselves and prove you wrong before taking further action.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 02-22-2013, 10:18 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

The front has moved through and annihilated my sinuses as it went... ow ow headache ow. I went to get some meds and dumped out a literal handful of probably like twenty pills and was like "...uhhh okay that might be a BIT much."

Payton threw up on the carpet in the middle of the night and Georgie peed in her crate this morning. I have so much cleaning to do this weekend and also I have a massive project to do for work... ack ack ack. I'm so flustered I'm having trouble even focusing enough to make a to-do list, let alone just sit down and plow through one task at a time.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 02-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Top Dog

Many chazzers disgust me right now. And one of my chazzer friends has effectively been driven away from here
Old 02-22-2013, 11:27 AM
Top Dog

Although it is my day off, my kiddo is hanging out at daycare for a few hours as much cleaning needs done. Normally I'd let him watch a little kid movie/show while I do such (Thomas seems a current favorite) but our tv broke yesterday. Horrors.
I'm fairly certain the assistant director either dislikes me or has a really awkward personality. Aside from when we took our pre-enrollment tour, she's yet to acknowledge me when I come in. And she's never the one to take Clive when I come in (unless he isn't fond of her or something that I'm unaware of). I've never been late to pay or pick up ..and I'm not rude, so I can't figure out what the issue would be But I myself am not a people-y person, so perhaps that's her personality. I at least wear a pleasant face though,lol.

The only thing I can think of is that I once asked if a day carried over as a credit on a week where I had prepaid for 4 days and he only went three..so perhaps she thinks I am shifty or something:confused (the answer to this is: if I prepay for more days than he attends, I don't get to carry over the pay for the unused days into the next week. But, if I overpay for a week...say, I only have $100 and I owe $75, that will carry over as a credit.....make some sense of that.... We didn't argue about it though. I can accept illogical policy)

She's not there all day and I only have to see her on mornings when I drop off later, which isn't often, so it's not a huge deal, but still...sour expressions don't make parents happy
Old 02-22-2013, 11:41 AM
The Littlest Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Many chazzers disgust me right now. And one of my chazzer friends has effectively been driven away from here
Where have I been for all the exciting drama and why are we disgusting?!?

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 02-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlottMom View Post
Where have I been for all the exciting drama and why are we disgusting?!?
For the record, you have not yet disgusted me
Old 02-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Glutton for Crazy

I sure hope the discussion being had, while I have only seen Sarah's friend called childish and selfish, isn't the cause. I hate to think discussing topics, even uncomfortable ones, would drive people away from a forum. Forums exist for discussion, sometimes the outcome isn't fun and agreeable but without insults they are the best part of the internet and stimuli for growth.

If I am disgusting I happily blame the mud out here.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.