Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-15-2013, 11:23 AM
Top Dog

Sorry you had to change your plans. I bet Hawaii will be an awesome place to go to.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:54 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
That's frustrating! You're handling it much better than I would though!

Funnily enough, we were looking into Peru for the summer, and I think we may end up in Kona instead. We're already visiting Santa Barbara for a high school friend's wedding in July, so we figured we might as well just add on the extra flight--it only adds a couple hundred dollars to the itinerary. You are our vacation dopplegangers!
That's too funny! I'm a little jealous of how short your flight is going to be- we have a stopover in LAX. The majority of our flight will be spent going from Orlando to LA, and then sitting at the airport in LA for a couple of hours! It ends up at about 13 hours total!

If you do end up doing Peru, let me know. I'd consider myself a pro at this point with itineraries (flights, trains, towns, etc). We also ordered a couple of guide books and I'll send them your way if you do it! It was a relatively complicated trip to book, which is what frustrates me the most It makes me feel better knowing that it wasn't meant to be, and we'll have the easiest trip ever to book next year

Hawaii will be awesome, though. We're definitely going to do the night manta ray snorkel, a day at Volcanoes National Park, a day in the rainforest, a coffee plantation tour in Kona, and the rest of the time will probably be spent on the various beaches (green sand, black sand, exploring tide pools, etc.). Stargazing at Mauna Kea looks amazing as well- it's a 13,796ft tall mountain. You can either rent a 4x4 to get up there, or take a tour to the top.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep