Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #191  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Upendi&Mina's Avatar
Upendi&Mina Upendi&Mina is offline
Mainstreme Elitist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 2,531
Default

Does an eight month old count as a puppy?
__________________


My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 02-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Torch's Avatar
Torch Torch is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 699
Default

Hopefully my future puppy will be born in the spring. I have a deposit and contract on the second pick female out of this litter.

Dam--AKC CH UKC CH UWP UNJ Kayo's Everything My Momma Asked 4-Emma

emma by chance1191, on Flickr

emma2 by chance1191, on Flickr

emma3 by chance1191, on Flickr

Sire--AKC CH UKC GRCH Hilltop's the Little Love Bug--Herbie

herbie4 by chance1191, on Flickr

herbie2 by chance1191, on Flickr

herbie by chance1191, on Flickr

I am beyond excited right now.

ETA: None of these photo credits are mine.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 02-14-2013, 08:56 PM
SizzleDog SizzleDog is offline
Lord Cynical
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 9,363
Default

Poison Update!
- first dremeling, no problem!
- first night at puppy class went great!
- stitches come out tomorrow!

Gah, I forgot how much work a puppy can be.
__________________



Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 02-14-2013, 09:42 PM
DJEtzel's Avatar
DJEtzel DJEtzel is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 2,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
Hopefully my future puppy will be born in the spring. I have a deposit and contract on the second pick female out of this litter.

Dam--AKC CH UKC CH UWP UNJ Kayo's Everything My Momma Asked 4-Emma

emma by chance1191, on Flickr

emma2 by chance1191, on Flickr

emma3 by chance1191, on Flickr

Sire--AKC CH UKC GRCH Hilltop's the Little Love Bug--Herbie

herbie4 by chance1191, on Flickr

herbie2 by chance1191, on Flickr

herbie by chance1191, on Flickr

I am beyond excited right now.

ETA: None of these photo credits are mine.
Very jealous! I almost got a puppy out of Herbie last year!
__________________

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 02-15-2013, 06:23 AM
Torch's Avatar
Torch Torch is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 699
Default

I am so stoked! The original breeding I had a deposit on fell through, but my breeder was awesome and gave me my choice of three upcoming litters. I could NOT say no to this combination. Hopefully Emma goes into heat soon and everything falls into place. I really want a summer puppy so I can get her around water. Luckily it doesn't get too cold to swim here until about November.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 02-15-2013, 08:38 AM
meepitsmeagan's Avatar
meepitsmeagan meepitsmeagan is offline
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Southwest Michigan
Posts: 2,769
Default

Ohh, Torch, those are gorgeous dogs. And another Aussie baby is coming! YAY!
__________________


Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 02-15-2013, 11:02 AM
DJEtzel's Avatar
DJEtzel DJEtzel is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 2,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
I am so stoked! The original breeding I had a deposit on fell through, but my breeder was awesome and gave me my choice of three upcoming litters. I could NOT say no to this combination. Hopefully Emma goes into heat soon and everything falls into place. I really want a summer puppy so I can get her around water. Luckily it doesn't get too cold to swim here until about November.
You're making me feel like I need another puppy. :P
__________________

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 02-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Torch's Avatar
Torch Torch is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 699
Default

I haven't had my own puppy since I was a kid, some 15 years ago. I've fostered a few puppies along the way, but the timing was never right to keep one.

I seriously cannot wait. I think about future puppy about 10 times a day.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 02-15-2013, 01:04 PM
DJEtzel's Avatar
DJEtzel DJEtzel is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 2,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
I haven't had my own puppy since I was a kid, some 15 years ago. I've fostered a few puppies along the way, but the timing was never right to keep one.

I seriously cannot wait. I think about future puppy about 10 times a day.
Can't wait to see HUNDREDS of pictures, so I can live vicariously through you!
__________________

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Torch's Avatar
Torch Torch is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Can't wait to see HUNDREDS of pictures, so I can live vicariously through you!
It's a deal!
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site