Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Top Dog

My husband is being a jerk today. Apparently his being behind on his work is my fault, since I should apparently be doing his work for him while he video games.

I see.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 PM
orange iguanas.

Seriously family... when my bedroom door is shut, please keep it shut. I spent my time yesterday to wash my bedding, I enjoy fresh smelling, clean sheets and blankets. So I've been keeping my door shut so stupid Jinx and Juno won't make them gross. And I came home from work tonight to find Juno all peacefully curled up on my pillows. GRAWJJGBJSHBJJSH!!!!! I don't want your maple syrup smelling fur and your incontinent crotch on my clean bed!!!

And I have to go into work 1.5 hours early tomorrow for a meeting. Boooooo.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
Ugh!

I think that should just sum it all up right now.

Why do we not have as much vacation time as the rest of the world?! Because I need a freakin break!!

Well, you could have all the vacation time in the world and then not be allowed to use it that's the problem I have. I need a vacation too!! Sooooo sick of it all, idiot parents and idiot teachers Ugghhh

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 02-12-2013, 02:01 AM
Love My Mutt <3

That moment that somebody you know is trying to rehome their dog (gorgeous tri-colour border collie) and you offer a home that would be wonderful free dog-sitting services only for them to look at you like you're crazy. (they said the only reason they wouldn't take her is because they'd have to hire a sitter when they went on vacations....)

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 02-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyQueen View Post
Dear consumer world,

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT USE APPLE PRODUCTS WAN CUTE CELL PHONE/TABLET/LAPTOP BAGS TOO.

Thank You.
Omg this this this!!!!!! I have an Android HTC EVO and I can't find cute cases anywhere!!!!! I really want a pink tree camo otterbox, but I can ONLY find that one for freaking iPhones.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 02-12-2013, 04:05 AM

Ugh I just woke up super early because I'm shaking so bad. Tried to stand up and almost fell over. Finally made it to the bathroom and it looked like a war zone in there when I was through

Being anemic when its shark week and a really really bad shark week is just not a good combo. I need to start taking my iron again me thinks.

Now of course I can't fall asleep because I'm sweaty and shaking still. Ended up turning on my fan and now I'm laying here trying to cool down. Of course Cricket just HAS to lay practically on top of me right now.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Apparently somebody has posted my phone number with some puppy ads on PuppyFind. I've gotten a bunch of calls asking about "the puppies." I can't find my phone number with a google search so I don't know who posted it.
I e-mailed their support yesterday and they said they 'contacted the breeder in question and asked them to remove the phone number.'

Um, not acceptable. YOU need to remove the phone number, not wait for this individual to remove it. I got more calls yesterday.

I just e-mailed them back asking if I need to get the police involved to get this taken care of because Not. Cool.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 02-12-2013, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Apparently somebody has posted my phone number with some puppy ads on PuppyFind. I've gotten a bunch of calls asking about "the puppies." I can't find my phone number with a google search so I don't know who posted it.
I e-mailed their support yesterday and they said they 'contacted the breeder in question and asked them to remove the phone number.'

Um, not acceptable. YOU need to remove the phone number, not wait for this individual to remove it. I got more calls yesterday.

I just e-mailed them back asking if I need to get the police involved to get this taken care of because Not. Cool.
Oh that is NOT cool at all!!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:42 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
Omg this this this!!!!!! I have an Android HTC EVO and I can't find cute cases anywhere!!!!! I really want a pink tree camo otterbox, but I can ONLY find that one for freaking iPhones.
Well if I have time during my semester break I'm going to start sewing my own cellphone cases :-). If I get any too I'll give a heads up to all the other poor chasers who are stuck without cute phone cases :-)

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Apparently asking PuppyFind if I need to call the cops will motivate them to act.
Problem solved.

Came home from lunch and knew immediately when I walked in the door that somepuppy was sick... assumed Payton, nope. Auggie? Nope. Pepper? Nope. Went all the way down the hall wondering if someperson had been sick and it just still smelled - no, it was Georgie. Poor girly got an impromptu bath and if she had been acting anything less than normal I'd be rushing her to the vet because it looks like she was QUITE ill and it smelled bad. Poor poor baby girly.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog