Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Top Dog

Default Pullman, WA/WSU/Eastern WA

I'm seriously considering applying for the MS in Zoology at WSU in Pullman. It's in Eastern WA, where I've never really been before. I used to live near Seattle (Tacoma), and I know the climate is completely different in eastern WA. It's 6 hours away from where I want to be, but it's a WHOLE LOT closer than where I am now! Also, I figure grad school is probably the best way to get moved halfway across the country.

So, those of you who live/have lived in eastern Washington (specifically Pullman)...what do you like about it? Dislike? What's the climate like? How easy/hard is it to find a place to rent with dogs?

For those of you who have been/are going to Washington State Univeristy, specifically the Pullman campus...do you like it? Likes/dislikes? Class sizes? Do you get a lot of financial aid? Are the professors generally pretty good?

Are there any other MA/MS (or Doctorate) in zoo/zoology/animal behavior programs in the WA/OR area you know of or would recommend?