Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Lord Cynical

Yes and no. The little'uns no - because they don't go much of anywhere. I will feel bad when I have to leave Kaylee at home when P is going in her place, but I'm going to try really hard to bring Kaylee along whenever I can. And of course, poor Jayne won't be along all the time either.

So yeah, I only feel bad when it concerns the Dobermans.

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 02-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Top Dog

I feel terribly guilty. It's been bad for months now, because Tess is out of commission, so she doesn't get to do much, and I feel like crap every time.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM
Top Dog

I feel a little bad, because Gatsby is all holy ****!!! Leashes!!! GTFO let's go!!! but is miserable and stressed and reactive any time we go somewhere. And sometimes Marsh will lie on the couch very solidly and won't come off like no I do not want to ride in the car or go places or have fun. But once he gets there he's just fine

So idk dogs are weird.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:10 AM
& the Muttly Crew

Yeah you're definitely not alone. Worst thing about having multiple dogs.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 02-06-2013, 04:05 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Super guilty. Bodhi has been an only dog for 7 years. I feel guilt every day!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 02-06-2013, 05:28 AM
Top Dog

Horrible. It isn't *so* bad for me right now, because I know Meg truly would rather stay home when it is cold. So I actually feel more guilty if I drag her along to an evening class so she can run a bit!

Gusto goes with me a lot more than Meg, because he's in class once a week and practice twice, and even if it is cold he likes to go run errands and such. So I feel less guilty leaving him once in a while.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:21 AM
I'm All Ears

I think the problem with Mia is the same. I usually take them both or just Mia. Very rarely I just take Summer. It's just worked out that way lately with their agility classes ending up being on the same night and eventually combined. That and nosework is Mia's favorite. game. ever.

Summer had a lot of fun last night so that redeemed it a bit. And when I got back Mia didn't seem too upset. I played some games with just her and did some nosework practice afterwards.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Top Dog

I feel terrible. Gambit is so limited in what he can do, that I always try to pick him for the things he's capable of. Running to the store? Gambit. Drive-thru? Gambit. Visit to the shelter? Gambit. Everything else? Foster dog.

Even when I'm doing things with the fosters that I know Gambit would absolutely hate, I feel bad. This is probably why I shouldn't have kids.

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.