HELP!! Anyone know this book/audio book?

I'm trying to find a book. I heard bits and pieces of it on an audiobook version YEARS ago. My memories are fuzzy and some things may be incorrect or I may be confusing 2 books but here goes.

It's about a boy (teenage/young adult) who befriends a girl about his age who is pregnant (date raped maybe?). He goes to the doctor with her and is just a sincere friend to her. I don't remember her having any family. His parents find out and think he is the father but he explains to them that he's not. His parents help the girl and adopt her baby, I think. Then, years later the child becomes sick. Can't remember if she dies, don't want to know. lol

Tell me I didn't make this up... lol.

No but thanks for trying to help me! Lol. It's not a young adult book. It's just a fictional novel for adults. I rember at one point the parents of the little girl (who gets sick) ask her if she had been playing in her mom's makeup because of her flush cheeks. That was obviously before they knew she was sick. IDK if that helps. Lol.

I'm trying to find a book. I heard bits and pieces of it on an audiobook version YEARS ago. My memories are fuzzy and some things may be incorrect or I may be confusing 2 books but here goes.

It's about a boy (teenage/young adult) who befriends a girl about his age who is pregnant (date raped maybe?). He goes to the doctor with her and is just a sincere friend to her. I don't remember her having any family. His parents find out and think he is the father but he explains to them that he's not. His parents help the girl and adopt her baby, I think. Then, years later the child becomes sick. Can't remember if she dies, don't want to know. lol

Tell me I didn't make this up... lol.
The christmas sweater?

That is my only guess
I can't find any synopsis of that book but I don't remember it being a Christmas book. I doubt that's it. But thanks! Lol. I hope I can figure this out. Driving me nuts.

Members online

No members online now.