Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Top Dog

No, and I have a German Shepherd Dog. Notorious "velcro" breed. MY DOG IS BROKEN.

Really, he just likes to know where I am. If he hasn't seen me for a while (within one to three hours?) he'll look the house until he finds me. Then, he'll either cuddle up for a bit or lay down a few feet away. Sometimes he'll get up and leave altogether if he's pretty sure I'm not going to spontaneously combust. If I go from room to room, he won't follow.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Sport Model Pug

Yes. Always. She must always watch me like a creepy teenage vampire.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 02-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Top Dog

Yoshi is always within eye contact with me. If we go out off leash she'll run off but she'll never go where she can't see me.

When people talk about their alone bathroom time I don't even remember what that is lol.

If I'm in the shower Yoshi is on the floor in front of the shower. If I'm in the tub she lays against the tub or sits there with her chin on the lip of the tub watching me.

This is her normal surveillance post. She likes it because the second I get up she's ready to go.

Old 02-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Top Dog

Constantly, lol. Right now she's on the sofa, but she keeps checking in. If I stand up, she'll be here.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Top Dog

Crystal likes being in the same room, but once she gets comfortable she isn't getting up for anyone. She'll check on you every few hours or so, though, since that is when she tends to wake up from her naps. She likes to know where you are, but it isn't really mandatory for her.

Crystal - female - German Shepherd x Sheltie mix - DOB: 8/1/09 - 40 lbs
Old 02-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Little dog, big voice

Moses doesn't, but sometimes he does.

Cali is the queen of creeping outside bathroom doors and casually stalking everyone around the house. I'd like to think I'm "special" but she honestly follows just about everybody who enters the house around. She's the ultimate velcro dog and doesn't limit herself to just my mom or me.

The two and a half year old papillon. Crazy. Social butterfly. Clever.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Just try me..

I haven't been able to be alone in years lol. Back when I was living on the farm they all followed me everywhere, with the occasional exception of Kaiden.

Dekka will struggle if someone is holding her (where she was previously happy) if I stand up to 'maybe' go somewhere and the person doesn't instantly release her. Dekka if she is feeling particullary needy will stand on the edge of the tub and watch me shower around the curtain. Its more funny than creepy though cause she has 'sad face' from getting wet. I tell her no one is forcing her to stand in the shower spray..
Old 02-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Puppy Dog

Sometimes. When Luna is in her play mode she pretty much ignores me and does her own thing but when she's calm and just her she does.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Active Pup

My dog neko will follow me every where its crazy. If I let him outside and my bf lets him in then he will start looking around the house till he finds me. Or anytime im in the bathroom getting ready he sit there and crys.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Artimis is almost always near me, but if I'm doing something "horrible" like showering or playing with the demon dog (aka Talon) he want's nothing to do with it and lays under the covers on the bed to pout. lol

Talon is usually in the room somewhere causing trouble. But he doesn't seem to really care enough to keep tabs on me, its more because I have to keep tabs on him lol