Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-02-2013, 06:09 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

YES!!!!!

I just finished 48 minutes of Turbo Jam's Punch, Kick and Jam. It was intense (for my fitness level lol) and for two minutes near the end (before the cool down) you have to go TURBO which is super high intensity cardio. On top of that I'm doing Fab Ab february on facebook with a friend of mine (same friend I'm doing everything else with) and today was 15 sit ups (I can't do a sit up yet so they were crunches but I went as high as I could), 5 push ups and a 15 second plank. Each day increases the amount you do.

I was wearing my black tights and semi form fitting white top and as I walked to the bedroom to get ready to shower I looked at myself in the mirror and thought WOW this is starting to show and i would actually wear this out in public I feel AMAZING!!!!!

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Kotah BEAR

Omg that is amazing tanya! :d
Old 02-03-2013, 04:25 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Just logged another 20 minute turbo jam workout as well as 20 sit ups (and this time they were for real sit ups and not just crunches... I had Hannah sit on my feet LOL) 6 push ups and a 20 second plank

GAH I was back up to 198 today. I need to stop jumping on that scale lol. I know it's working because I can see it in my mid section. I'm sure it's just because I am being super concious about drinking my 8 glasses of water a day so I'm probably retaining water

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-03-2013, 05:57 PM
The Littlest Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post

GAH I was back up to 198 today. I need to stop jumping on that scale lol. I know it's working because I can see it in my mid section. I'm sure it's just because I am being super concious about drinking my 8 glasses of water a day so I'm probably retaining water
Also, muscle weighs more than fat. Relax, put away the scale. Chris has hidden mine somewhere & I don't know where it is (and I've looked) - I may step on it once every two weeks. Lol

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 02-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Kotah BEAR

Oh man. I need motivation. It has been cold as snowman balls for days, but just because the wind is blowing and making it seem 10x colder than it really is.
I HATE running in the wind. I HATE the wind. Hate hate hate. Cold weather doesn't bother me, but oh the wind
I need motivation to start running in it. I can't tomorrow because I have a 2 hour dentist appt starting at 10am and laughing gas + novacane (sp??) is going to knock me on my ass lol.
But Tuesday I need to start running. I need to run 1.5 miles in less than 15 minutes. I would prefer less than 13 mins.
So all you runners, help me!!!
Old 02-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Obvious trollsare Obvious

I hit my lowest ever today..

Down 33 pounds to 146.6. Finally shows, and it's pretty nice. Super cold out, but I try to walk the dogs anyhow, and my job is outside all winter running around anyhow. Only downside is with less chub I'm cold no matter how many layers I have on.

Stop paddling your own douchecanoe

CRB Houdini's Apple Cider RXMCL AGDC AADC MSDC MJDC RNT CL3-F CL3-H EXJ Bronze
AAC's Top Dog List ~~ 2007-11 Q's ~~ 2008-11 Q's ~~ 2009-10 Q's
AAC's Overall Top Dog List - 47 Q's and 7 Titles

Stanton Acres Out Of The Ashes SGDC RNMCL MJDC ADC CL3-F CL3-S CL3-H SD-S (SP)
AAC's Top Dog List 2009 - 12 Q's

Stark Naked Burn It To The Ground

Old 02-03-2013, 09:58 PM
dogstrong

I'm falling off the wagon, I've been horrible since my last weigh in. I'm stuck in a horrible food rut, which isn't helping. Things have been too crazy.

I'm toying with going vegan again, or at the very least severely limiting my dairy intake. Halp

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 02-03-2013, 10:13 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
I'm falling off the wagon, I've been horrible since my last weigh in. I'm stuck in a horrible food rut, which isn't helping. Things have been too crazy.

I'm toying with going vegan again, or at the very least severely limiting my dairy intake. Halp
No you aren't. You are just hitting some bumps. Don't fall into the trap of "well breakfast was bad so I will just write off the rest of the day.... This week was bad so screw the rest of the week"

With every meal you have an opportunity to make it right. With each day you have the opportunity to make it right. With every week... Every month....

You are not off the wagon until you admit defeat. Are you ready to admit DEFEAT? NO YOU ARE NOT! Make the commitment and don't compromise, don't give up, and don't tell yourself it is too hard or tOo crazy.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Yes you can. Seriously sometimes after a crazy day the last thing I feel like doing is working out but I do it anyway even if it's only a 20 minute video. My coach once said "you will never regret working out even when you are tired but You may regret
Not
Doing it" and honestly no matter how
Much I may not want to do it... I feel amazing when I complete a workout. I feel strong and empowered. I have not regretted it a single time.

If you want to add me to facebook I can refer you to a slimming for spring page that my workout buddy started and it is an incredibly supportive and empowering group

YOU CAN DO THIS

G.K. Chesterton

Old 02-04-2013, 04:12 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

WOOOOOO just finished my fab Abs workout (25 situps... holy hard lol. 6 push ups and 20 second plank) and my 45 minute Turbo jam Cardio Party work out. I am soaked lol

Come on guys I want to hear what you all are doing How you are doing

G.K. Chesterton

Old 02-04-2013, 05:46 PM
The Littlest Hound

Still trucking through p90x2. My fiancé said today (after I said my arms & legs feel like jell-o) "you're definitely getting stronger though - you don't complain about stuff nearly as much!"

Thanks. Lol

I'm sore, but trying really hard to push through my workouts & eat REALLY well this week because on Saturday we are going to a mimosas & gourmet pancake dinner fundraiser for basset hound rescue Southern California - and the hounds are invited too!!! So get ready for lots of pictures of bassets (especially daisy) enjoying the evening, and me ruining my diet

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)