Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 PM
Top Dog

Greys are such sweet dogs <3 And I agree with what was said about Ibizan's they can be pretty high energy especially young ones! And you won't find many that hit 70lbs! And depending on bloodlines, these guys can be SSA.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto8 View Post
Greys are such sweet dogs <3 And I agree with what was said about Ibizan's they can be pretty high energy especially young ones! And you won't find many that hit 70lbs! And depending on bloodlines, these guys can be SSA.
Yeah, I really really like Ibizan's but I think what I'm looking for would be fit better by a greyhound like you said.

Also, ugh. Already got "yelled" at for looking at breeders and not rescues. ADOPT DON'T SHOP!11!1
Old 02-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Not a Border Collie

I first thought Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, as the one I knew sounds just like what you're looking for. He was big, easy going, friendly and very affectionate. He was more athletic that a lot of Berners too - both in build/aesthetically and in physical ability. I would imagine they can have some health concerns, but I don't think they're as common or severe as some of the BMD issues.

A Greyhound sounds like an awesome fit though!!

Quinn - English Shepherd