Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM
Kotah BEAR

Have y'all seen the new Luvs diaper commercial? Mom is in a restaurant trying to breast feed with her first child and has a cover over her breasts and the baby. Then they show her again in a restaurant with her second child breast feeding with no cover and the waiter looks at her and she says "hey up here" cause he's looking at her breast feeding.
I thought it was nice to see a breast feeding commercial with the woman in public without a cover.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:34 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Well, my hospital has some of the lowest C-section rates in the state, so I guess that's comforting...but it's also 33%, so....not really. But it's also one of the only hospitals in the area with a high risk team, so I guess that makes a difference, too.

I haven't signed up for a birthing class, yet, but I didn't consider they might help with concerns about medical intervention, so I'll definitely ask about that at whatever class I choose.

Here's a link, it's for NY hospitals but most of it is general info: http://www.choicesinchildbirth.org/r...h_NY_09-10.pdf

And Dak...I'd give you a belly picture...but I'm almost 6 months pregnant and I just look bloated This was from almost 2 weeks ago but there isn't much difference.

Omg you are TINY. Adorabely tiny though. Watch within the next month you'll have a big baby belly lol
Old 02-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Top Dog

25 weeks today. My back is starting to get sore by the end of the day and its hard to get comfortable to sleep. Still. It complaining as I know it could be a lot worse!

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Top Dog

Allison you look super cute! Not to be a broken record but if you don't have a support belt you might want to look into it. There's no reason to be uncomfortable for the next 15 weeks if you don't have to be.

Oh and being pregnant is more than enough cause for complaint. Even if everything is going right its still uncomfortable.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Top Dog

I really really do need to get one. It's on my to-do list this week for sure!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
I really really do need to get one. It's on my to-do list this week for sure!
Oh good!!

I forgot to put this up - 29 week bump shot (with the nosy dog of course).

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-03-2013, 08:18 AM
and Fozzie B!

Omg... I can't believe how far along everyone's getting! I can't wait to see your little ones.

Prepare for a lot of work and shockingly little sleep. I say this at 5 am, after getting 3 hours of sleep. LOL but it's soooo much better to have them than to be pregnant and waiting!

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 02-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Bite Club

38 weeks! Getting into countdown mode (even though I realize it could be another 4 weeks but I really hope not lol!)

38weeks by Holga-Jen, on Flickr

~Aura & Riley~
Old 02-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Top Dog

Jen, so exciting!

Ok, I'm figuring that this is probably just gas pain, but I want to know if anyone else has experienced it. (I've never had gas pain before in my life, except in my shoulders? Weird.)

I have this kind of sharp pain next to my belly button. It's kind of coming and going, but only in severity, and seemingly when I move certain ways. If I press on it, it hurts worse, and feels like it shoots down into my abdomen. It's ranging from just slightly annoying to severe enough from stopping what I'm doing/being kind of jarring. It's only been going on for maybe 20 minutes.

I can feel the baby moving...at first I thought he/she was kicking me there (or jamming her foot into me) but that's not it.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 02-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Bite Club

Hmmm it could be gas pain. Are you constipated at all? I've had a lot of that throughout the whole pregnancy and tend to get pain in my right low abdomen when it happens. It could also be ligament pain or a pulled muscle.

If it gets severe I'd get it checked out though just to be safe!

~Aura & Riley~