Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 10-13-2012, 11:35 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Nickname/Preferred name: Lauren

About your dog(s): Chloe is a seven (?) year old Dachshund/Chihuahua mix. She is my best friend. Violet is a one (two in December! Crazyy!) year old Siberian Husky. She is crazy, and a little demon, but I love her to death.

Interests: Music, photography, animals, books.

Favorite music: Extremely varied in my musical tastes. I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber. But I love indy music, punk, pop, rock, (very little) country, and some classical. I think you'd be very surprised at some of the music I like, lol.

Favorite book: The Twilight Books. I'm sorry, I can't help it. It's my guilty pleasure I guess. I have read them over 20 times, I lost count a LONG time ago. Years ago. I just love them. They're comforting to me. Especially the first and second books. I've read Twilight more than any of the rest of them, I read it over and over. I'm reading it right now, in fact.

Favorite quote: I have several. But right now, I'm loving; “There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are and who we might be if we follow our dreams.” -Miley Cyrus from her book, Miles To Go. My sister and I have this quote on our bedroom wall.

Random fact: My sister is my best friend. I love her more than anything or anyone, and literally could not function with out her, lol. We are singer/songwriters and we hope to be touring/recording artists someday. We have big dreams, but we believe that if you work hard and give it all you've got, you can do anything.

Me (in front w/ the yellow shirt) with my best friends. My sister, in the red shirt, and our bff Lexi in the blue. I think this pic describes us pretty well, hahaha!

Violet

Chloe

The two of them.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Thanks, and Gig 'em.

Quote:
ARE YOU TELLING ME THERE WAS A CHAZZER IN GERMANY.... and there was no chaz meet-up? tut tut tut.

Where were in Germany?
Actually I did think about you while we were over there but it was a bit of a whirlwind tour so didn't think it'd be possible to set up a time/date.

Went to Bonn, Leipzig, Berlin, Hannover, and Norderney. Were in each city for about 2-3 days.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --- 'WOW, WHAT A RIDE!!!!' " - Author Unknown
Old 12-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Melissa, some people call me Missy, my parents have always called me Mimi. Still do. My username comes from the college I graduated from, our unofficial mascot is the Torchbearer, a big bronze dude who stands at the entrance of the college of communication at the university of Tennessee.
Occupation: I work as a warehouse manager for an ebay store. It's pretty cool, but only part time.
About your dog(s): Henry is a 6 year old hound mix. He's awesome. I love him pretty much more than anything. He's quirky and hilarious.
Interests: Cycling, reading, spending time with my family and husband, learning new things, netflix.
Favorite music: My favorite genres are blues/r&b, gospel, country, hip hop, classical, and classic rock. I tend to love certain artists and all their stuff. I love raspy voices and soul.
Favorite book: The Lords of Discipline by Pat Conroy. I love all his stuff.
Favorite quote: "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender."-Tupac Shakur. I have "Never Surrender" tattooed on my back.
Random fact: I am made of random. I tell great stories, especially funny drunk stories. I have awesome friends. Charles Darwin would roll over in his grave if he could've known some of the **** I've survived.

Henry not cooperating.

me2 by chance1191, on Flickr

Disposable camera awesomeness. I'm the dork in white.

girls by chance1191, on Flickr

The best boy ever.

henry by chance1191, on Flickr
Old 02-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Top Dog

Is there a 2013 version of this yet? I'd like to fill it out but thought maybe I should wait for the 2013 one!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Silence, peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
Is there a 2013 version of this yet? I'd like to fill it out but thought maybe I should wait for the 2013 one!
My thoughts exactly.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 02-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
You could always start one?
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 02-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Resident fainting goat

I wanna start a new one!! Lol I have one I've been working on and I'm trying to get the questions/template right so be patient! It'll be up tonight
Old 02-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I wanna start a new one!! Lol I have one I've been working on and I'm trying to get the questions/template right so be patient! It'll be up tonight
One is already up but the more questions the better. Make sure to put yours up anyways!