Summer the Jumping Bean (plus some)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oklahoma is dead during this time of the year. Such beautiful scenery! Not! Oh well. Thought I'd share some anyways.

I'm going to be all cheesy for a second, bear with me... I am so proud of this dog and so happy with how well she's doing. I can't help but think of my past dogs at nearly 9 years old and realizing how old they were acting at this age. Summer on the other hand... is not. At all. I laugh at the vet the last time I brought her in. He did a double check of her age on there. Says she's been one of the healthiest dogs he's ever seen. My friend Sandy, that passed away recently and bred Aussies, had complimented me on her structure. She's just a really nice little dog. And we haven't even gotten into her personality yet!

summers by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Summer... is kind of a bouncy dog.

DSC_1424 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

food?

1summer4 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

I don't even...

12 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

I like the flailing legs.

DSC_1419 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

LOL

DSC_1421 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

One of thee things is not like the others....

DSC_1367 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Overly Fluffy Dog

DSC_1402 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Dawww

DSC_1456 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

More Dawwww

DSC_1475 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

more

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

DSC_1417 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

This one is good too

DSC_1353 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

These were taken at pretty much night so the color is funky

DSC_1489 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1505 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1607 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Practicing her acting chops

summer by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

For shame, Summer! for Shame!

DSC_1569 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

summer2 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

And to humiliate them....

DSC_1335 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1342 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

LOL!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
That picture pretty accurately sums up Summer's personality. It's kind of funny, she comes across as very dignified in pictures a lot of the time. I promise you.... she's really not!

wishbone

They are not just super adorable dog, so cute they (especially Summer) can do kung fu! :rofl1:

FG167

OMG the tub photos!!!! :rofl1:

Jason desperately wants a Papillion and I always tell him I know who to ask when he's ready :) He would LOVE a Mia.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
I always love the bathtub pics. I'll admit I tried making my own bathtub pics once with three Aussies......didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thank you guys! I love the breed and yes, they are really happy little dogs. They're always very enthusiastic about everything. Everything is done with a bounce in their step and a big grin on their face.

OMG the tub photos!!!! :rofl1:

Jason desperately wants a Papillion and I always tell him I know who to ask when he's ready :) He would LOVE a Mia.
Haha, he would be one of a few. She's a fun dog for the right person. I don't know what I did without her (was definitely not as busy then!)

Summer... I love her so much. I'd love to meet her. She just seems like a solid sweet dog!
She really is just the most solid, loving little dog. She would LOVE to meet you too. She'd follow you around all day and try to crawl in your lap and give you kisses. She's such a sweetie. <3

I always love the bathtub pics. I'll admit I tried making my own bathtub pics once with three Aussies......didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.
Yeah they look kind of pathetic in the bath tub! :p Baths are very tragic affairs.

I love your happy little dogs. Love them so much! I need an oversized pap
I see oversized papillons quite often in rescue! One of my friends has a 15 lber and he's awesome. He looks like Summer only a lot bigger. He's CRAZY hyper and a lot of fun.

Members online

No members online now.