Shamoo.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
In one month she will be 15 years old and that, along with the before and after thread, told me I need to share some photos of my best girl.

This was my first photo of the Cow.

Obese, old, and unhappy.

however, still spirited.

Starting to jump, not just slide

She couldn't handle the heat for a long time

But she's always been adorable

More...

Omg, I didn't know she underwent such a transformation in your care. That old lady lucked out big time! Also can't believe how amazing she looks at 15!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Omg, I didn't know she underwent such a transformation in your care. That old lady lucked out big time! Also can't believe how amazing she looks at 15!
Agreed.
She looks great for her age! Love that smiling face.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
She did, she lost 35 lbs. She was about 75 lbs and is 40 lbs now.

I took her in without a clue of how important she would be nor how long she would last. She's acting older lately but still has some spunk to share.

She introduced me to flyball (she was an obsessive fetcher, not so much anymore) and dock dogs. :)

She's a pretty spectacular bulldog.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Oh my goodness, she was HUGE! How long did it take her to get down to what she is now?

I love her so much. She reminds me of Shadow.

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
It has to be because I am flat out exhausted and the flu is making me lose all sense, but when I saw those first pictures I was like "Wow.... Adrianne keeps her dogs incredibly overweight" and then I saw the other photos and was like... "I don't understand. What sorcery is this?"

About 10 minutes later I figured it out. She looks fantastic now, and I will just go to sleep and hopefully I will get my brain back soon.

Saeleofu

She looks sooooo good :D

Also, YOU ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. I don't think nice things when I see just a name as the title without realizing what board I'm in :rofl1:

FG167

OMG I despise people that keep their dogs that fat. Terrible. You did a wonderful thing there. I had no idea she was that old.

Also, YOU ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. I don't think nice things when I see just a name as the title without realizing what board I'm in :rofl1:
Yes, here too!

BostonBanker

Shamoo, along with her story and the obvious love and respect you have for her, has become one of my favorites. I am so impressed with her transformation. I know how lucky you must feel to have her in your life, and I bet she feels three times as lucky.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I did a little dance when I saw Shamoo in the title. :D

<3 You are such an awesome person for what you did for that gal.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Hurray for a happy active Moo :) You two are a great inspiration for the joys in adopting older dogs. I hope my crew is as happy and active at 15 as The Moo.

Also I don't think I'd ever seen pictures from right when you adopted her...I can see why you called her the cow lol...poor girl!

JacksonsMom

SAME! lol. Omg my heart stopped.

Moo looks AMAZING... I really cannot believe she is 15! I don't know how you did it, but she looks like a whole new dog. Fabulous!

SpringerLover

What a lucky dog Moo is! You definitely need to do a side-by-side comparison and share it on Facebook! ;)

Happy Almost Birthday Shamoo!

Members online

No members online now.