Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-28-2013, 03:48 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

You guys are all doing so great really helps keep me motivated to hear about your successes and determination. You know we are at the end of January... we made it past the usual quit date for "new years resolutions".

I just logged another 20 minute turbo jam workout. Since it was only 20 minutes long I made sure to really push myself and hit everything hard.

Tomorrow night we start Brazil Butt Lift at fit club

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

I finally broke through my plateau of 188 that I had been stuck on forever. 186. Went to the gym, did an intense interval course and then did some weights.

Had homemade green bean soup for dinner, lots of veggies and beef... Now I'm off to bed!
Old 01-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Club Terrible - President

204.6 today!
Old 01-29-2013, 04:13 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I finally broke through my plateau of 188 that I had been stuck on forever. 186. Went to the gym, did an intense interval course and then did some weights.

Had homemade green bean soup for dinner, lots of veggies and beef... Now I'm off to bed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
204.6 today!
Great news for both of you

Fit club for me tonight.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I've decided to cut dairy. And by cut dairy I don't mean not eating it anymore starting right now today, but once I'm out of the cheese I have, I'm not buying more.
I don't know how I'm going to make up the several hundred calories that's going to cut out. I'm actually legit concerned about my caloric intake, especially because I'm about to start upping my run mileage every week. So I dunno what to do. But for some reason I still think cutting out the dairy has a potential health benefit to me...

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-29-2013, 08:12 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Holy doodle! Finished 30 minutes of brazil butt lift tonight at fit club. PURE HELL!!!!! No way I could have done more than 30 minutes. Intense doesn't describe it. On the drive home it was hard to move my foot from the gas to the brake lol

Even our coach was groaning and had to take short breaks. INTENSE lower body workout

G.K. Chesterton

Old 01-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Kotah BEAR

Slowly but surely. Once I start working out in a couple days it'll get gone faster.
I say a couple of days cause one: I somehow f'ed up my big toe on my right foot and it hurts like a bitch and somehow has a pretty nasty bruise on it. Its not broke or anything serious like that. I think I may have sprained it, if its possible to sprain a toe.
Two: We are suppose to get TERRIBLE weather starting tonight/early morning and its suppose to last til tomorrow night, if not the following morning. Bad weather = thunder, severe lightning, bad rain, strong winds, and possible tornados.
So im fine waiting a couple days cause I don't want my toe to fall off or to die by lightning strike.

ETA: Awesome job everyone! So proud of all of you. And Tanya you have literally been working your ass off.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:56 PM
Club Terrible - President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I've decided to cut dairy. And by cut dairy I don't mean not eating it anymore starting right now today, but once I'm out of the cheese I have, I'm not buying more.
I don't know how I'm going to make up the several hundred calories that's going to cut out. I'm actually legit concerned about my caloric intake, especially because I'm about to start upping my run mileage every week. So I dunno what to do. But for some reason I still think cutting out the dairy has a potential health benefit to me...
When I was vegan (and I wish desperately I still was, unfortunately restricting my diet that severely is still causing me to relapse... no bueno! I will try again when I feel I'm ready, though), I felt SO MUCH BETTER than I ever had. I know you're not going vegan, but cutting out dairy made a lot of my body's issues go buh-bye.

I had an idea for more calories but lost it, I'll try to remember. You're doing paleo, right?
Old 01-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Obey the Toad.

To up calories could you try nuts?

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:59 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Holy doodle! Finished 30 minutes of brazil butt lift tonight at fit club. PURE HELL!!!!! No way I could have done more than 30 minutes. Intense doesn't describe it. On the drive home it was hard to move my foot from the gas to the brake lol

Even our coach was groaning and had to take short breaks. INTENSE lower body workout
Isn't it crazy how good you feel after a hard workout?! If you would have told me a year and a half ago that I would feel this way, I would have told you you were insane. Lol.

I pushed and ran 5k on the treadmill today... And marked 60lbs lost