Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Kotah BEAR

I daydream A LOT. Easily about 3-5 a say, at least. Just random stuff.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Top Dog

Allllll thee time. Usually whatever book I'm reading/ TV I'm following, I either put myself in that world or steal characters/plotlines from the story try to integrate them into my own daydream life lol. I also like to think about my 100% unrealistic dream house/property. I even have sketches and autocad models of it. Though perhaps I could use certain design features from my dream house in reality, so it isn't totally fanciful, I do think I indulge myself a bit too much.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Resident fainting goat

ALL. THE. TIME.

I sometimes will put myself in the world of whichever book/tv show I am currently enjoying. Like Xandra I will also put myself in my fantasy life/house and try to make out what it would look like.

Oh goodness this is going to sound crazy but I have been building a story/daydream of me going to hogwarts since I was like..12.I come back to this daydream a lot, it builds, I've grown up, I have a close group of friends I made up and dramas and magical adventures with them. It's insane because it's been going on for almost 10 YEARS! My "friends" and enemies and other students at the school I've concocted in my head just feel so real lol it's almost natural for me to daydream about them when I am listening to music or bored.
There was a high school hogwarts and a college hogwarts (which daydream Fran now attends, obviously), and friends and powers and boy dramas and adventures with dragons and quests!

It's insane.
Seriously.

I will sometimes even pick songs on my ipod based on what is going on in the story.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:38 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

I am ADHD so i daydream/get distracted ALOT. mostly about nothing, I just zone out.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I will sometimes even pick songs on my ipod based on what is going on in the story.
I do that too! Sometimes it's just a song that starts the whole daydream. Like an awesome fight scene paired up with an action-y hardcore song.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
ALL. THE. TIME.

I sometimes will put myself in the world of whichever book/tv show I am currently enjoying. Like Xandra I will also put myself in my fantasy life/house and try to make out what it would look like.

Oh goodness this is going to sound crazy but I have been building a story/daydream of me going to hogwarts since I was like..12.I come back to this daydream a lot, it builds, I've grown up, I have a close group of friends I made up and dramas and magical adventures with them. It's insane because it's been going on for almost 10 YEARS! My "friends" and enemies and other students at the school I've concocted in my head just feel so real lol it's almost natural for me to daydream about them when I am listening to music or bored.
There was a high school hogwarts and a college hogwarts (which daydream Fran now attends, obviously), and friends and powers and boy dramas and adventures with dragons and quests!

It's insane.
Seriously.

OMG Fran ... you should put that into fanfiction!!! I daydream about TWD all the time & if i get a really good idea, I jot it down to put into a storyline later!

Old 01-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Top Dog

I daydream A LOT and always have. I can't always remember what it was about. But when I was a kid (well...all the way up through high school) I'd daydream about horses, and they were always the same horses, they had names, I'd imagine them running alongside the car/bus as I was going somewhere, etc. Of course they had to be some crazy athletic horses to keep up on the highway

In general I daydream about the dogs, about the future, about Doctor Who, etc. I've gotten better about daydreaming in class, but I still catch myself zoning out on occasion. I've taken many trips in the TARDIS in my mind
Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I daydream A LOT and always have. I can't always remember what it was about. But when I was a kid (well...all the way up through high school) I'd daydream about horses, and they were always the same horses, they had names, I'd imagine them running alongside the car/bus as I was going somewhere, etc. Of course they had to be some crazy athletic horses to keep up on the highway

In general I daydream about the dogs, about the future, about Doctor Who, etc. I've gotten better about daydreaming in class, but I still catch myself zoning out on occasion. I've taken many trips in the TARDIS in my mind
OMG I thought i was the only one who did that. LOL

Old 01-28-2013, 11:02 PM
Top Dog

I daydream a lot. I can't remember specific things I've thought about. Is it possible to be not doing anything and not daydream? lol
Old 01-29-2013, 01:55 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
ALL. THE. TIME.

It's insane.
Seriously.

So, I was going to respond to this thread but you basically answered it for me. My Hogwarts daydreams are not quite as in-depth, but I totally do wish I was there.

I go back to happy memories a lot. There are just a few I really cherish. . . Miata rides out in the country listening to the Black Keys really stand out. If I want to chill I just go drive/ride in a car and let my mind wander. It's completely calming. I love going on test drives where my customers don't want to talk and I can just enjoy the ride.

Also, I am going to share that some of my daydreams are NSFW. Just throwing that out there since no one else has. I can't be the only one.

Last edited by noludoru; 01-29-2013 at 01:56 AM. Reason: wordfail