Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-27-2013, 01:18 PM
orange iguanas.

Nsync!! Back in 2001, so I was.... 10 years old.
I went with my 2 sisters. BEST CONCERT EVAR.

Last concert I went to was a few years ago. Also, it was the 2nd concert I've ever been to lol I don't really care for concerts. But anyway, I went to see The Starting Line and Four Year Strong. That was a good one too but I was pretty sick and felt like crap so didn't get to enjoy it too much.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 01-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Aussie Obssessed

First concert I went to was my own in Middle School I played in the school emsamble.

The first concert I went to that wasn't my own was Trans-Siberian Orchestra two years ago when I was 23
Old 01-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Kotah BEAR

Never been to one lol
Old 01-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

We went to see Sharon, Lois, and Bram (The Elephant Show) - my mom isn't sure if maybe we went to see Sesame Street and I don't seem to remember it so we're going with Sharon, Lois, and Bram. I think I was four or five.

After that it was Boyz II Men, then NKOTB.

I just remembered that NKOTB and Boyz II Men are going on tour together (with 98 Degrees but meh, I was an N'Sync girl at that point.) "The Package." And how badly I would like to go see them together. Like I'm all a flutter thinking about it.

I just told my mom that and she said "So we just need Sharon, Lois, and Bram to open for them?" My eyes got all big and I was like OMG IF THEY WERE TOURING AGAIN I WOULD SO GO.

Best concert ever was when I saw NKOTB ummm three years ago I think it was now. Just amazing. I saw them at the same arena I saw them when I was a kid, they came on stage the SAME WAY they did when I saw them as a kid... it was perfect. Amazing. And Jordan took his shirt off.

Before that my best concert ever was Brand New, MxPx, and Dashboard Confessional. I bought tickets and was supposed to go with a friend up to Chicago. He had been up late the night before studying and COMPLETELY overslept, wouldn't answer this phone because he was just 100% out. My mom was out of town at a conference and I called her crying because I wanted to go so bad and I couldn't get ahold of my friend (this was before I had my own car.) She asked me when the concert was, told me to keep calling, and we'd figure it out when she got home. She came home from her conference, got right back in the car with me, and drove me to Chicago to see Dashboard Confessional. She HATES driving in Chicago (I'm the one who drives up there now) but she knew how much I wanted to go, so she took me. She used my friend's ticket and she stood all the way back by the seats while I was in the mosh pit for MxPx LOL. It was when the Cubs were in the MLB playoffs with Florida and they were playing that night. She stopped at a gas station to make sure she knew how to get out and asked if the game was over or not because she didn't want to get stuck in game traffic. The guy at the station said "No, it's the 7th inning still," and I immediately blurted out "WHAT'S THE SCORE??" LMAO. And the Cubs were WHOOPIN' up on 'em too. And my mom is all WHO CARES ABOUT THE SCORE I JUST WANT TO GET HOME.
Coolest mom ever. I love her so much.

I took her to NKOTB with me this past time since she took me when I was a kid. She had a blast but probably not as much fun as I did LOL. I tried...

Last concert I was at, I got to see Daughtry a second time, free via the radio station (took my mom to that too.) And Safetysuit was the opening band AAAAAH SO GOOD. Daughtry is always awesome but OMFG SAFETYSUIT. It was amazing.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Top Dog

I think my first one was Van Halen. Best one I ever went to was The Grateful Dead. People watching at that concert was the best! During my teenage years I went to so many concerts. Lots of good memories.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

Good lord, my very first concert was in 1999. Britney Spears opening for 98 Degrees. Coincidentally, the last concert I went to was Britney Spears.. but in 2012 and Pauly D was opening for her.

The best concerts I've ever been to have been every The Hold Steady show. Bane is a close second.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:39 PM
rotties are my kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
We went to see Sharon, Lois, and Bram (The Elephant Show) - my mom isn't sure if maybe we went to see Sesame Street and I don't seem to remember it so we're going with Sharon, Lois, and Bram. I think I was four or five.

After that it was Boyz II Men, then NKOTB.

I just remembered that NKOTB and Boyz II Men are going on tour together (with 98 Degrees but meh, I was an N'Sync girl at that point.) "The Package." And how badly I would like to go see them together. Like I'm all a flutter thinking about it.

I just told my mom that and she said "So we just need Sharon, Lois, and Bram to open for them?" My eyes got all big and I was like OMG IF THEY WERE TOURING AGAIN I WOULD SO GO.

Best concert ever was when I saw NKOTB ummm three years ago I think it was now. Just amazing. I saw them at the same arena I saw them when I was a kid, they came on stage the SAME WAY they did when I saw them as a kid... it was perfect. Amazing. And Jordan took his shirt off.

Before that my best concert ever was Brand New, MxPx, and Dashboard Confessional. I bought tickets and was supposed to go with a friend up to Chicago. He had been up late the night before studying and COMPLETELY overslept, wouldn't answer this phone because he was just 100% out. My mom was out of town at a conference and I called her crying because I wanted to go so bad and I couldn't get ahold of my friend (this was before I had my own car.) She asked me when the concert was, told me to keep calling, and we'd figure it out when she got home. She came home from her conference, got right back in the car with me, and drove me to Chicago to see Dashboard Confessional. She HATES driving in Chicago (I'm the one who drives up there now) but she knew how much I wanted to go, so she took me. She used my friend's ticket and she stood all the way back by the seats while I was in the mosh pit for MxPx LOL. It was when the Cubs were in the MLB playoffs with Florida and they were playing that night. She stopped at a gas station to make sure she knew how to get out and asked if the game was over or not because she didn't want to get stuck in game traffic. The guy at the station said "No, it's the 7th inning still," and I immediately blurted out "WHAT'S THE SCORE??" LMAO. And the Cubs were WHOOPIN' up on 'em too. And my mom is all WHO CARES ABOUT THE SCORE I JUST WANT TO GET HOME.
Coolest mom ever. I love her so much.

I took her to NKOTB with me this past time since she took me when I was a kid. She had a blast but probably not as much fun as I did LOL. I tried...

Last concert I was at, I got to see Daughtry a second time, free via the radio station (took my mom to that too.) And Safetysuit was the opening band AAAAAH SO GOOD. Daughtry is always awesome but OMFG SAFETYSUIT. It was amazing.

You'll be pleased to know that there's a summer tour occurring with the likes of NKOTB, BIIM & 98*.

You can also bet your arse that my bestie & I will be in attendance at one of their stops.
my delicate little flower

Old 01-27-2013, 04:03 PM
The Littlest Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post

Last concert I went to was a few years ago. Also, it was the 2nd concert I've ever been to lol I don't really care for concerts. But anyway, I went to see The Starting Line and Four Year Strong. That was a good one too but I was pretty sick and felt like crap so didn't get to enjoy it too much.
I <3 TSL. I grew up in the same town & saw them a lot. Lol

First show I remember was blink 182, best was bouncing souls/bad religion in Boston.

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 01-27-2013, 05:04 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I was thirteen and the band was KISS.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 01-27-2013, 05:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
I was thirteen and the band was KISS.
My boys get a kick out of the fact that their redneck mother listened to Kiss when she was a teenager.