Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Top Dog

I must have stupid tattooed on my forehead. You don't ever text/call, it's been two years since I've hung out with you, and I know you saw me in the gas station the other day and didn't bother to say hi (I didn't either, but I was hoping that chapter was closed). And yet you still feel it is appropriate to text out of the blue to borrow money? Before that it was rides..now money..geesh, glad I dropped you like a bad habit.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I ran out of meat before I ran out of liver, meaning I need to go back out. Booo.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Mainstreme Elitist

My best friend's gramma passed away today. Not really a vent, just really sad.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 01-25-2013, 07:24 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
I must have stupid tattooed on my forehead. You don't ever text/call, it's been two years since I've hung out with you, and I know you saw me in the gas station the other day and didn't bother to say hi (I didn't either, but I was hoping that chapter was closed). And yet you still feel it is appropriate to text out of the blue to borrow money? Before that it was rides..now money..geesh, glad I dropped you like a bad habit.

Dont you just love toxic friends like that :P, OH had one like that & he finally dropped him like a bad habit too

Old 01-25-2013, 07:25 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

My bum hurts lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-25-2013, 10:21 PM
Top Dog

Just when we start to get something done, they pile more crap on.

Jin's last PT test and EPR was in November. It was DUE in November FOR these Italy orders. Specifically.

Now they are saying he has to re-do both, and he isn't allowed to put any bullets on this EPR that he had on the last EPR. It's been two months, and they shoved him on back to backs. Obviously he hasn't had any chance to volunteer or do anything to get any bullets. So he has nothing good to put on this EPR except maybe a passing PT test.

WTF.

On top of this, Jin's sponsor (yes, he FINALLY got one this week) is a complete dipwad and knows zilch about anything we are supposed to be doing and it's screwing us up MORE. He said Zander only needed to be UTD on shots. Uhm. No, obviously not. He needs an international microchip, re-done rabies, and it has to be done 21 DAYS BEFORE he gets his 10 day health cert. THAT IS SORTA A BIG DEAL. He also still hasn't made our lodging reservations. We still have no idea what Jin will be doing over there.

TMO won't talk to me and Jin's phone service sucks out there, so that still needs to be done, obviously. Housing people come Monday to inspect the house. Taxes need to be done. Appointments for his out-processing need to be made. He needs to train for this PT test. He needs to re-do his EPR.

And they stuck him on THREE back to backs and ALL of his measly two day breaks are on the weekends so we CAN NOT get anything done.

These people are trying so, so hard to screw us over.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Top Dog

I guess somewhere along the line I developed a metal (nickel? Idk) allergy so I have to be careful about earrings, belt buckles, and so forth.

I bought some new jeans like a month ago...I guess the buttons must be whatever I'm allergic to because I'm so itchy. So annoying.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:35 PM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
I guess somewhere along the line I developed a metal (nickel? Idk) allergy so I have to be careful about earrings, belt buckles, and so forth.

I bought some new jeans like a month ago...I guess the buttons must be whatever I'm allergic to because I'm so itchy. So annoying.
Clear nail polish. Paint it on the buttons that touch your skin.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 01-25-2013, 11:42 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
Clear nail polish. Paint it on the buttons that touch your skin.
Yep, this! As for earrings, you can dip them in Vaseline before putting them on. Although I'm sure the nail polish might work, too.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:36 AM
Top Dog

The other day I went to work and found our newt dead (he was ancient, but still). Now one of the bunnies has something vestibular going on. Having a collection full of senior animals sucks