Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2013, 03:31 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

Just some pictures from the past week or so.

We have some serious love for the guys at Discount Tire here in Georgia. They're always SUPER cool about having the dog come in and wait with you. Provided the dog is clean and well behaved of course. If Jones had started acting up, we would have waiting outside, but he did super! He wasn't afraid of anyone, ignored the noises of tires being changed and put back on, heard horns and saw a lot more people

Getting Our Tires Rotated by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

He's very curious now about what's going on around him. Less involved in his own little world, and wants to be more involved in what *I'm* doing at any given moment.

What ARE you eating?! by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

He's discovered the joys of tennis balls, and can actually pick one up now, haha

Already A Bit Tennis Ball Obsessed by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

And he's quickly becoming alllll legs

All Legs! by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

I don't know if this is a normal puppy thing, I don't remember Ozzy being so fascinated by keys/metal, but Jones loves to play with my keyring. I generally let him because there's nothing he can really screw up on it lol

NomnomKeysss by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

His puppy class got pushed back to the end of the month, but it gives him a little more time to grow up. He's finally riding quietly in the crate in the car, and is quite in the crate at home unless he needs to go outside. We've been pee/poop in the house free for a week and a half! Yay! lol