The Venting Thread

noludoru

Bored Now.
Also, my anti-spam question was, "A cat with 1 eye is missing how many eyes?" WTF KIND OF A SICK QUESTION IS THAT?! :rofl1:
Mine too. Best part? I GOT IT WRONG. HOW IS "1" THE WRONG ANSWER!?

I wrote a super passive aggressive note on the box. Next step is to move essentials into the bedroom, lol. Except he came into my bedroom once to find my car key so he could move it out of the garage. Um, what. You don't live here, and even if you did, still completely rude.

Hate is a strong word, but I don't like him.
Let me get this straight. . . he went into your room. Took your car keys without your permission. Then got into your car and drove it without your permission.

How is he still alive? I can help fix this if you like.

Barbara!

So Josh finally gave me back my **** laptop, but his stupid brother deleted my admin account and made his own and locked it with a password that he won't tell me. It's Windows 7. Anybody know how to bypass that? I can't view my thousands of photos that he may have even deleted... And I will seriously hurt him. That was the condition of him "using" it... That he didn't change stuff up and he did. Livid right now. I don't have any recovery discs or anything... If you know how to fix this, please message me.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I noticed cars sliding all over the road and looked outside. . . YEP, it's snowing. And the inch that was predicted as the maximum accumulation is already there.

And I have a RWD 2400lb roadster with no weight in the rear except the three cases of water and bag of salt I put in there. Oh, and all season tires. I have to be at work at 9AM and no one in VA knows how to drive in the snow. (You mean, you don't go 20 over the limit because you have AWD and think you'll magically be able to stop? Sorry people, AWD is not idiot-proof.) My drive to work is going to be 45 minutes tomorrow, I am sure.

THIS IS AWESOME. Except, not.

On the plus side? DONUTS IN THE PARKING LOT ON MY LUNCH BREAK FTW.

But, to add to my vent, my friend who was going to come with me is at training and will not be there. Maybe I can convince someone else to join me.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Let me get this straight. . . he went into your room. Took your car keys without your permission. Then got into your car and drove it without your permission.

How is he still alive? I can help fix this if you like.
YES. Apparently he needed the garage for something, and my dad had offered to move his car. He just didn't have the time to wait for that, so he went and found my spare key and moved my car to the street. I was livid. I seriously could have killed him right there. If he did happen to no longer be affected by gravity and mysteriously fell off the face of the Earth one day, I don't think I'd complain.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I had a dream - kind of a bizarre one as far as what was going on, but what was happening as far as the action involved is irrelevant. It was one of those dreams where there was a girl and it wasn't me, but it WAS me, if that makes sense. And there was this guy. Just a guy. Nobody in particular, not somebody I know. He maybe looked vaguely like Lucas Grabeel in hindsight, LOL.
But I loved him. I just... did.

And I woke up feeling sad, because I haven't felt that way about anybody in a long time, and I really wish I did.

Not the greatest way to start a day.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I wrote a super passive aggressive note on the box. Next step is to move essentials into the bedroom, lol. Except he came into my bedroom once to find my car key so he could move it out of the garage. Um, what. You don't live here, and even if you did, still completely rude.

Hate is a strong word, but I don't like him.
Shoot I'd tell him he isn't welcomed here anymore, period if your sister doesn't like it then too bad. I swear sometimes we are too nice to assholes :/

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Finn's developed a pretty bad fear of our new furnace kicking on high. Which, given the weather, it's doing all the time right now. He's an anxious mess. I'm aggravated. He used to be bombproof. :(

Plus, he had a thundershirt for helping control his reactivity (which it did) and now I cannot find it ANYWHERE. Meaning I have to buy a new one. I get it at cost which is a plus, but it's not exactly cheap regardless.

Might try Petzlife @-Eaze too, since Naturvet Calming Aid does nothing. At all.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I was going to get one for buddy, as he has storm fear, but someone told be they can actually increase anxiety because the dog can start to associate the putting on of the shirt with the scary thing. So I opted just to have him "go thru it" & at least for him it's worked,

Lyzelle

I want a doughnut.

I guess that means I'm having a smoothie.

(random good news) OH WAIT I HAVE FROSTED ANIMAL COOKIES

(back to venting) I'm not supposed to eat them. I'm not supposed to eat them.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I am like the worst eater ever, Im lucky I have a really phsyical job (riding a horse is hard work, though it seems like the horse does all the work, anyone who rides will tell you otherwise LOL) if i crave it i will eat it.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I may have talked to somebody about a certain Pittie on here that is Bloo and has an amazing Pittie grin. And I've fallen in love. And, the stars don't seem to want to align to make it possible to get her. :(

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
My sister is now mad at me for the note I put on my box of KIND bars, which points toward her boyfriend being the one eating all of them. Stop eating/letting him eat them and I won't write stupid notes. Apparently she's going to start labeling her food. That would be fine if she was the one paying for it. Unfortunately for her, my dad buys her food, so technically it isn't really hers to claim.

Shoot I'd tell him he isn't welcomed here anymore, period if your sister doesn't like it then too bad. I swear sometimes we are too nice to assholes :/
Not exactly a viable option considering I don't own the house and she also lives here.

Members online

No members online now.