Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 01-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Jerk.

I always wanted, still do, to be teh car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 01-18-2013, 07:34 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I'm wondering how exactly they would make it a "clearly" mixed breed dog anyway. I confess I'm imagining something like looks more or less like a lab.
OH! I know! You could make it scruffy, cause don't you know the classic rescue dog is a scruffy mutt? and the whole "poo-doo" mixing thing, then prick ears cause that's most popular, and a short tail that was brutally axed off in an accident, and OH! Short legs just cause he NEEDS a bit of "cute factor" and...WAIT, oh shoot, I failed, lol.

Oh, and anyone else remember the "Doodle edition"? They had some "ritzy" "modern" version of Monopoly several years ago and they replaced the "DOG" token with a Labradoodle? Guess that went by the way side...

OH! and almost forgot, because I no know one is interested, YES! I always HAD to be the dog! End of story, I got the dog, .
Old 01-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Top Dog

Me too Welshstump, me too.
If I couldn't be the dog I refused to play.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:31 PM
Top Dog

Umm I still only play if I can have the dog lol.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:37 AM
Aussie Obssessed

sadly I've never gotten to really play monopoly I used to beg my family when I was younger but the answer was always "It takes too long to play"
Old 01-21-2013, 07:48 AM
Show Dog

Well, if Monopoly is taking requests from special interest groups, I'd like to bring up the whole house/hotel issue. Really, in this age of rapid population growth wouldn't it make more sense for the property owners to reduce our footprint by graduating to population-dense apartment high-rises rather than hotels? What can the makers of this game be thinking? I mean, at the very least slap some solar panels on those homes to make them appear a little more eco-friendly. And come to think of it, did anybody even look into zoning bylaws before dropping hotels willy-nilly on Monopoly city blocks?

PETA needs to lighten up. It's a game, not a cardboard representation of real-world values.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Kung Pow Fish

I always wanted the horse and rider, but it seems that its not even a currently available gamepiece. am i imagining things that they used to have a rearing horse and rider piece?
Old 01-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
I always wanted the horse and rider, but it seems that its not even a currently available gamepiece. am i imagining things that they used to have a rearing horse and rider piece?
Maybe it was a specialty version? I have a "Syracuse" version of the game in my basement, don't know what the game pieces are I never played it, and it's been sitting down there for more than a decade lol! I also have a "The Dog" version, never even opened it because I no longer have anyone to play so why bother.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
No, I'm wondering where the "horse with a man on top" went too. That's the piece I always played.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:41 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

WTH??? PETA could be doing soooo much more with their power & influence then stupid crap like this.