Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-17-2013, 08:51 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tucker&Me~ View Post
I just feel really, really down. No point going into details and I don't feel like there is anyone I can talk to about it so I just wanted to be able to say that I feel upset and sad. At least I have gotten that out there lol.
If you want I am always willing to listen. I know my public chaz persona is not of perfection but when it comes to private matters I know how to listen and commisserate and not give and opinion unless asked. So if you really need to unload I will listen . Just putting that out there

Otherwise (((hugs)))

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-17-2013, 09:41 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
If you want I am always willing to listen. I know my public chaz persona is not of perfection but when it comes to private matters I know how to listen and commisserate and not give and opinion unless asked. So if you really need to unload I will listen . Just putting that out there

Otherwise (((hugs)))
Mine either but I am always willing to listen to others problems, & I can kinda sorta relate ... I have been for some reason, slow to bounce back after Being so ill for almost two weeks. I too have that "down in the dumps" feeling, it's better now that the sunshine has come back, but I still feel "blah".
Old 01-18-2013, 04:51 AM
Top Dog

I have to go back to work today after 4 days at training out of town, despite the fact that I'll be over hours about halfway through the day, had a four hour drive to get home last night, and the roads here are terrible and icy.

Gee thanks, boss lady.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:01 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Migraine brewing first thing this morning. I'm considering hitting the migraine meds but the idea of putting that Maxalt in my mouth and letting it dissolve is making me feel nauseous (it tastes disgusting.)

And I'm about to jump on yet another conference call. I told my co-workers I feel so bad that I'm forever on the phone with these calls, day after day after day, and can't help them out with stuff. They told me not to feel bad and right now it's okay, they can spare me, and if it gets to the point that they CAN'T spare me they will push the issue of getting an extra person in here to help out. But I still feel bad... =/

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Top Dog

I cannot motivate myself.

Anyone know a good site to learn all the bones of the opossum?
Old 01-18-2013, 07:10 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I should not be allowed to handle sharp objects.

The other day I cut myself with scissors. Whatever.

Today, within the first two hours at work, I managed to stab myself with two different needles. The first one was a small guage, so even thought I peirced through the flesh of my finger it only hurt for a bit and it didn't bleed after the initial OUCH factor. The second was a large guage needle and I jabbed it straight into my thumb. Not only did it bleed like a stuck pig, the top of my thumb is now all bruised and tender. And I never realized how much I use my thumb until it hurts to use it. Ow.

At least both the needles were sterile. Idiot = me.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I should not be allowed to handle sharp objects.

The other day I cut myself with scissors. Whatever.

Today, within the first two hours at work, I managed to stab myself with two different needles. The first one was a small guage, so even thought I peirced through the flesh of my finger it only hurt for a bit and it didn't bleed after the initial OUCH factor. The second was a large guage needle and I jabbed it straight into my thumb. Not only did it bleed like a stuck pig, the top of my thumb is now all bruised and tender. And I never realized how much I use my thumb until it hurts to use it. Ow.

At least both the needles were sterile. Idiot = me.
Ouchhhh I feel for you! I sliced my thumb on an 18g needle once... holy mother of God it hurts!! I was trying to put the cap on and jammed it into my thumb instead.

I have to believe that it happens to everyone who handles needles on a frequent basis lol.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 01-18-2013, 11:14 PM
Top Dog

Still. Coughing.

That is all.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Top Dog

I was cutting potatoes for stew last night, dropped the knife, it rebounded off the sink and I ended up giving myself a small cut on my palm trying to catch it. Didn't think anything of it, whatever. Mildly annoying, but in no way major or painful.

Well, 24+ hours later, and the darn thing feels like it's on fire and itches. It's in that PERFECT spot so it is pulled at and bothered all day long no matter what I am doing.

Grr. HEAL DAMNNIT.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:22 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I was cutting potatoes for stew last night, dropped the knife, it rebounded off the sink and I ended up giving myself a small cut on my palm trying to catch it. Didn't think anything of it, whatever. Mildly annoying, but in no way major or painful.

Well, 24+ hours later, and the darn thing feels like it's on fire and itches. It's in that PERFECT spot so it is pulled at and bothered all day long no matter what I am doing.

Grr. HEAL DAMNNIT.
This is simultaneously really impressive and really awful. I'm so sorry.