Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Top Dog

What awesome pictures!!! The fluffy girls are beautiful and I can't believe how huge Journey is getting already! How old is she now again?
I love your Dobermans. There is something about a good looking Dobe that just... wow gorgeous.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Top Dog

Gorgeous photography - I say it every time but I always love/envy your skills so much. The last two photos of Dance and Journey together are my favorites. Such pretty girls, and holy crap, is Journey that big already? I know Dance isn't too tall, but how did the little puppy grow so much?

Also envious of all that snow. We had another green winter and all I wanted was enough snow for pictures!
Old 01-15-2013, 10:48 PM
APBT crazy!

Awesome pictures! I love your dogs. Dance is such a pretty girl. Keira is too and Ripley is handsome! Journey is so adorable. She is getting big!
Old 01-16-2013, 12:01 AM
Glutton for Crazy

You have such beautiful dogs and take such great photos. I want dance!
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Original Twin

I swear Keira and Saga must have been seperated at birth. Sameish size, same disdain for acting like dogs, especially in that SNOW. That paw raise is SO Saga..."OMG EW, It's TOUCHING me, get it OFF."

Dance really is the cutest hamster ever.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:39 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
I love your dogs and your pictures. I want to pet Dance. Her fur looks SO SOFT.
Thank you!

And she is super soft. It's hard not to just sit and pet her forever lol. Especially after a bath. That's the best time to snuggle Dance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
Wow what beautiful photos! So jealous of your snow!

Journey is ginormous! Her legs shot up, I agree, her muzzle is more adult-ish and she's almost as big as Dance - who is also gorgeous!

Great photos!
You're welcome to come and get some snow! Although it's been so nice today and supposed to be nice tomorrow and Thursday as well so it might end up melting soon. Which I wouldn't complain about at this point! The snow came in October and hasn't left since.

And thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Your family is just beautiful Toller!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb04 View Post
They are probably thinking why not get wet in the snow instead of a bath! Love all the pics.
Haha, probably. Honestly there's not much point to bathing them other than for my own knowing they're clean. They just go and play and roll around and make it look like a wasted effort shortly after LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sit Stay View Post
Such adorable pictures! Totally makes me want to bathe Quinn LOL, although she wouldn't enjoy it as much as Dance and Journey!

Love the pictures of your fuzzy girls together, they're a great match! And the group shot with Keira's leg up is to die for.
Thank you! Dance and Journey really are a great pair. They adore eachother so far, and both of them totally make my day, every day. They're such a fun and hilarious pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeys23 View Post
What awesome pictures!!! The fluffy girls are beautiful and I can't believe how huge Journey is getting already! How old is she now again?
I love your Dobermans. There is something about a good looking Dobe that just... wow gorgeous.
I think she'll be 16 weeks by the end of this week... I keep losing track of the weeks haha. But almost four months, anyway.

And thank you as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Gorgeous photography - I say it every time but I always love/envy your skills so much. The last two photos of Dance and Journey together are my favorites. Such pretty girls, and holy crap, is Journey that big already? I know Dance isn't too tall, but how did the little puppy grow so much?

Also envious of all that snow. We had another green winter and all I wanted was enough snow for pictures!
Thank you!

And yes, she is that big already! I haven't weighed her this week, but my guess is that she's about 25lbs now and she was 15" tall the last time I measured her recently. I'll have to remeasure and weigh her sometime tomorrow. Compared to Dance's 30lbs and 18" and a bit, Journey seems really big. I'm expecting her to probably be about 20" tall at this rate. Hoping for a little smaller though haha. And she'll definitely outweigh Dance by a lot at probably 40ish pounds or a bit more. Poor Dance. Back to being the little dog. She's quite enjoying having a playmate more her size, but even when Journey is finished growing, she'll still be a better suited size to Dance than the Dobermans are.

Also, you can feel free to hurry up and take some of our snow too haha. That does suck though. It would be nice if it would snow for you for at least a chance for pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehoundgirl View Post
Awesome pictures! I love your dogs. Dance is such a pretty girl. Keira is too and Ripley is handsome! Journey is so adorable. She is getting big!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
You have such beautiful dogs and take such great photos. I want dance!
Thanks! And nope, there is no sharing of the Dance. But you're welcome to one of the Dobermans. They were both being kind of obnoxious today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
I swear Keira and Saga must have been seperated at birth. Sameish size, same disdain for acting like dogs, especially in that SNOW. That paw raise is SO Saga..."OMG EW, It's TOUCHING me, get it OFF."

Dance really is the cutest hamster ever.
If I hadn't known Keira since the beginning, I would think so! Long lost twins those two are haha. Keira's such a priss. Unless there's a mud puddle. Those, for whatever reason, she can run through and act like a dog in. But anything else in life, no way! She likes to pretend she's not actually a dog.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN

Last edited by Toller_08; 01-16-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:46 AM
Original Twin

If Soggy steps in a puddle, the paw gets raised and I get the "Mom, that puddle got on my FOOT. Make it unwet!" guilt trip look. I put down dog food and get the "Um, you're feeding me dog food like I'm a DOG?!?!?" I bet those two would have a blast acting like not dogs together.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:19 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
If Soggy steps in a puddle, the paw gets raised and I get the "Mom, that puddle got on my FOOT. Make it unwet!" guilt trip look. I put down dog food and get the "Um, you're feeding me dog food like I'm a DOG?!?!?" I bet those two would have a blast acting like not dogs together.
Haha, yeah, Keira's like that with ordinary puddles. She only likes soggy mud holes at the park. Which is ridiculous, because that's like the filthiest thing she could ever run through. Weirdo.

And they'd probably have a great time looking at the world with disdain together. I'm sure they'd be fast friends!

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 01-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Top Dog

Awesome pics of them having fun in snow. They're gorgeous.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Twin 2

The bath woe pictures are about the saddest most cute pictures I have ever seen. And still so jealous of your snow.

I'm so happy that Journey and Dance are getting along so well.