Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

If I can, I'll hang my upper half off the sofa and try to touch the floor with my arms stretched out behind me. Or I'll hang from the pull up bar and let my back just stretch with my body weight. Some times it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I totally second the chiro. I LOVE mine.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Top Dog

All I can say is I had the same thing over Christmas break. One morning it was really bad. I woke up kind of half way really early and tried to roll over, almost passed out from pain! I got up and realized I couldn't relax my shoulders or move my head at all. I had to keep my shoulders up by my ears and my head still for it to feel bearable. Luckily as I moved around it started to ease up and eventually I had almost full motion and just a gnawing, nagging pain that I could live with. It was very uncomfortable but bearable and hung around nearly a week before it was totally gone. I still fear it will come back! Never figured out what it was, I was afraid it was from letting my husband stand on my back to crack it (I know, dumb move) but we have since ceased that. I miss it, though. It's like and addiction, lol.

I never went to the chiro. I don't "do" chiros. lol