Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Top Dog

Crossbone is the perfect dog for us. He's happy, adaptable, crazy, smart, can be a cuddlebug and is wickedly adorable.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Just try me..

Dekka -everything But I love her seriousness, her intensity. The connection we have that is completely mutual. The absolute trust. I love her desire to work and dedication to figuring things out (there are times that this is not with worlds best trait.. like when trying to figure out how to leave the house)

Seren- How happy she is. Everything is OMG the best thing ever. She is a little bit scatterbrained, but in a freaking adorable way. She forgets what she was doing 'oh look butterfly'. But she is smart, just really excited by life.

The two are such opposites. But I love them for that.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Duuuuude.

Rowan... what can I say about him? He is so completely intrinsically MINE. He's my rock, sometimes the only thing really keeping me sane. He's dependable, always down for cuddles and naps, or is equally ready for agility and adventures. He's just... my boy <3

Riff, it's gotta be how he's so darn happy all the time. He's not the brightest bulb (the BF has nicknamed him Riff Hawking) but that tail is always wagging and he'll fall over for a belly rub in a moment's notice!

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 01-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Top Dog

Gambit- I love his smile, and his sass. I love the way he looks straight at me and squeals to let me know he'll obey this command, but only because he wants to. I love that he never gives up, and won't let me give up on him either. I love his coypire teeth. I love how gentle he is to all the fosters. I love his shriek of joy when we play 'spank they coyote'. I love his grace when he runs and jumps. I love it when he flips on his back in bed so I can scratch his belly. Why yes, I do think Gambit poops gold, why do you ask? If it wasn't for his fear of people, he would not have one bad quality.

Folly- I love her tenderness. I love her cuddly nature, and the fact that I could place her in just about any home and have her suceed. If I could only get one interested!

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Aware

Embyr: What's not to love? She's insanely smart, sassy, drivey, athletic, and up for anything. She really thinks about things. She's taught me so much, as an owner and a trainer.

Shadow: She's a sweet old lady. She was the first dog I did any serious training with, and I grew up with her by my side.

Copper: Copper is just NUTTY. She's a hysterical, beautiful foxhound.

Bloo: I love this little dog so much. She's up for anything, very drivey, super smart, and cute as a button. Sweet as sugar, to top it off.

Deke: Big oaf! He's painfully sweet, a little "slow" and dorky (hi, 14 month old puppy), but loves learning and playing.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Top Dog

Chester: Just about everything. He's just like me in that he's always extreme. He's super calm and mellow but absolutely insane during his energy boughts. He's quiet, but (usually) listens when I tell him to shut up. He's a big cuddler (when it's cold). He's naturally polite. I pretty sure he understands English. He's bomb-proof house broken. He seems to know what I'm thinking, and I know what he's thinking. We just get each other, and we connect so incredibly well. He's so smart, but doesn't use it against me, even if he gets his annoying Beagle stubborn streaks when we're outside and he smells something. He's completely and 100% trust worthy to leave out, and leave things scattered (unless I've been busy and neglected him for a little while, in which case it's not safe to leave dirty underwear on the floor). He's clean and doesn't smell bad, even if the pug in him makes him shed like crazy.

He's essentially the perfect dog.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Top Dog

I love how sweet, kind, and sensitive Henry is. He's a very soft dog and very gentle. It has taken a lot of time to build up his confidence and teach him how to be a dog. He's not drivey and not super outgoing. I don't think there's any sport or activity that he could really excel at.

That being said, the fact that he is so gentle and sweet totally melts my heart. His love and devotion have more intensity than a lot of human relationships. He is completely connected to me. A true velcro dog.

His whole heart, his whole being exudes love. Everyone who meets him remarks on how sweet and loving he is. Anyone who comes into our home makes a lifelong friend in Henry. He never forgets them and always makes everyone feel very special and appreciated. When out on walks, he easily befriends total strangers, melting into their arms for a hug with a gentle little sigh.

And with me? Even after 5 years together he still lays by the bathroom door when I take a shower. He has a small rug he lays on by the kitchen door where he can watch for me to get home from work. He goes there every day and lays down to wait about 15 minutes before I'm due to arrive. His loyalty manifests itself in a million different ways that still blow my mind. The depth and purity of his love for me brings tears to my eyes. He truly makes me feel like the sun rises and sets on my existence.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Top Dog

Lily: Everything. She can go anywhere and do anything and we are so incredibly deeply bonded. What more can I say, its the princess Lily bug!

Scout: Her neverending trust in me and willingness to try her hardest for me. Her doofy ass enthusiasm and bouncing.

Stirling: Well he's only been with me two days, so yeah. I love what a happy, intelligent, curious, and willing little booger he is. Pretty sure he's going to be an awesome guy when he grows up. Hopefully those teenage times don't kill us! LOL
Old 01-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Teagan: Pretty much everything, she is perfect for me. I love her snarkiness, yet she is still so cuddly and sweet. I love that she is pretty much up for anything, anytime.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 01-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

I love reading all of these you guys!

Artimis: I love how much he adores me. He is a cuddle but and that is just awesome! I also love how energetic and smart he is!

Talon: I know I hate it sometimes, but I honestly love how obsessed he get's with things and how much trouble he gets into! lol He makes me laugh a lot.