Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
I loooove this photo. I was going to do something similar, however I saw your photo and decided there's no way I could've shot one that compared so I went with another idea. I like how the warmth of the image, I think it helps convey a relaxed mood. The red of the blanket and the red of the tablet cover is another fantastic detail. The only thing I would've changed is to possibly try to get the tablet on the same plane as the focused area (Kastle's face). I think it would've helped show you as the subject of the photo as well as Kastle. So easy for me to sit here and say that, when I know how difficult it is to prefocus the camera and shoot with a remote shutter release!!
Yay! I love critiques! *LOVE* Thanks!

OMG I struggled, struggled, struggled to get it to focus. I had originally set it to only take a shot if the shot was in focus. I had to change that, focus the camera and then insist it take the picture. It was so hard!

I deliberately did not focus myself I feel that I am defined by dogs, not only mine, but also at work. I am sort of what my dogs show...if that makes sense.

One thing that I despise about this photo - actually two - and I guarantee I'll point it out and then everyone will be staring at it LOL

My Nook is closed, because the cover open is a little dirty and I didn't want to deal with the smudgies - but I can see the cover is NOT open. Also, the remote for my camera is in my hand, holding the Nook, I can see me pushing the button - ugh. haha