Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-11-2013, 09:33 AM
swimming upstream

Default So

It's Friday....What are your plans for the weekend?
Old 01-11-2013, 09:38 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Work and....work. LOL

I have made it my goal this weekend to get all of the Christmas decorations down and then clean, clean, clean. Particularly the bathroom and living room, but also the animal cages.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:42 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

well... not a whole lot lol.

Hannah has gymnastics this morning and then tonight one of our co ops is having their talent show. Hannah isn't performing in it but I figured she'd like to go watch all her friends.

Saturday, our moms group is having a belated Holiday party (it just worked out better for everyone to have it after the holidays) CRAP which reminds me I need to go pick up a book for the book exchange today lol. that is in the morning and it will be fun. Hannah will get to play with a bunch of her friends and I'll get to hang out with my friends and Brian will get to mingle with the other dads lol. After that? who knows. we will just see where the day takes us lol.

Sunday we have church in the morning and a short meeting after for our outreach committee and after that we don't really have anything planned so another go with the flow day lol.

Saturday and Sunday are both supposed to be in the 50's and sunny so I'm sure we'll find a way to enjoy that. Blackrose just reminded me though that we also need to get our Christmas decorations taken down lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Top Dog

Work, work, Christmas party for work, volunteering, then I'll probably go to sleep early Sunday afternoon until Monday morning.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

I will work all weekend , but on the off time I am planning on
having a nail party with the girls and trying to figure something out with the boys.
Also gathering supplies for next week when I am off , i am planning on
a papermache piggy bank making with all four of the kids.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Top Dog

Tentatively going to an adoption event for a local pittie rescue on Saturday. Maybe putting some stuff in storage to make room for baby things.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-11-2013, 10:02 AM
<--------Orson

Well, today is hubby's birthday so we'll be going out to dinner tonight. I have a lunch date with my SIL today as well........which I am lazing about, not straightening up the house or getting dressed for Thank you Chazhound.

Tomorrow probably doing some home repairs, maybe a bit of shopping.

Sunday.........laze about and be a good-for-nothing. That's the plan, but it rarely works out, LOL
Old 01-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Nothing!!!!! And we are due snow!!!! Fingers crossed.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Well, today is hubby's birthday so we'll be going out to dinner tonight.
Happy birthday to your husband! Today is Ian's birthday as well, and we're going out to dinner tonight to celebrate, too!

Other than that, I need to get caught up on things around the house. I've been sick for the past couple of weeks, and there's a good bit to get caught up on. I'd like to take Rory to the lake for a swim as well, and I'll probably do that on Sunday.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 01-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Top Dog

Work today and tomorrow morning. Then off to my mom's for her birthday lunch and then work holiday party. I *think* I don't have anything going on this Sunday, but I don't want to jinx it. I may have to go work the trial if we get a lot of snow, so crossing fingers.

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie