Dreading the date....

ACooper

Don't be mistaken Tag.........I love my son beyond the moon and stars, but I've wanted to kick him a time or two as well! :rofl1:

Taqroy

I have to say, BMT was the hardest for me because of the restrictions on communications (letters only, no phone calls, emails, etc).
I love my Mom a lot but she went a little (*cough*LOT*cough*) crazy during basic. And she compensated by calling ME. All. The. Time. I could only handle it for about a month before I told her she had to get a grip. Then she found the facebook group for his flight....yeah I swear my mom isn't actually crazy. Lol.

Kyle actually got phone calls - not every week but fairly often. Especially because he ended up in med hold for two weeks. So we got a lot more contact than most people do.

Don't be mistaken Tag.........I love my son beyond the moon and stars, but I've wanted to kick him a time or two as well! :rofl1:
LOL. I'm glad to hear it, now I won't feel as bad when I want to kick my kid in the future!!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Lots and lots of (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) sent! I've never had to deal with the stress and worry of a loved one joining the military, but I can understand how hard it must be. I'm very proud of your son AND you as a mother- he's doing a great thing for our country, and your support is tremendously important for his future!

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
You are stronger then me! At least you guys are supposed to be withdrawing in 2014. Supposedly.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
We have a friend who's son is special forces army (or whatever they call it) & he is proud of him but you can tell he is also worried too, but even when he was a kid this boy always knew he would serve his country.

Your son has all of my prayers & respect, may god be with him.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Dakotah, how can someone so young be so wise? :)

Coop, some advice from an Air Force Mom- do all that Dakotah sugegsted, but also, take it one step at a time. The first thing you have to deal with/adjust to is your son leaving for BMT and then Tech School (or whatever the branch of service he joined calls it), and the restrictions that go along with them. Then you'll be adjusting to him living at a duty base, and, most likely not being close to home. Deal with deployment if/when it comes.
Thank you, ma'am :D

More (((hugs))) for you Coop.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Been thinking about you the last couple of days.

How are you doing? How's your son? I know the day is getting close and you must be overwhelmed and he must be excited.

(((hugs))) Stay strong momma!

Members online

No members online now.