Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Behavior Nerd

There's a reason I stick to Hanes undies. They aren't the flashiest, but they are cheap and super comfy! And they now have ones that are supposed to minimize VPL.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
OH always takes me there & tries to buy me things ... Of course he always picks the most uncomfortable things because if course they are the prettiest :/ I like the string things from there ... That is it ... Their lingerie is uncomfortable, their bras are uncomfortable... Clearly made to er ... Come off quickly :/
I have 2 of their full coverage bras and they are incredibly comfy to me.
I also have over 50 pairs of panties and about 40 are from there. I shop for panties every probably 6-8 weeks, maybe more.
I change undies at least three times a day cause well staying in the same ones all day is not my cup of tea lol
Old 01-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
The microwave caught on fire and the furnace went out. AFter yesterday I am afraid to face this day.
(((((HUGS)))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
It's freshness tracking time. I hate it and would love to never have to do it again... Basically I have to pull ALL THE BAGS off shelves and pull off old stickers and put on new different coloured stickers.

Pain in the ass, makes my back and arms hurt a ton and all the getting on the ground and then standing up makes me dizzy and it seems every time we finish doing it and get the discount stickers for the expiring stuff we have to do it again... There's always a bunch expiring, it feels like more than should be.
Eat more salt. Drink more water. It will help raise your BP, which is probably why you are getting dizzy.

I don't have a vent today. All my vents are about work and I signed an agreement that I can't say anything that reflects badly upon my company online. Sigh.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

I like T shirt bras, my faves are Warner's or ... That genie bra thing they plugged on TV for a while it is pretty comfortable ... VS bras' shoulder straps are too thin for me.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:08 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
@dixies mom :rotf1: I never pegged you as a Beiber fan.
Only the biggest belieber there is

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 01-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Top Dog

This whole situation I've gotten myself into is starting to terrify me because I can't seem to find a job that's going to pay me more than my current part time job. That means I'll be using my savings to pay bills which means it's going to be depleted quickly which means I'm panicking. COME ON JOB!`
Puzzle Piece Gabby RL1 RLV 9 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 01-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Obey the Toad.

I screwed up my lower back moving dads stuff this past weekend and it's really painful. And now my neck hurts and I'm sure that will turn into a headache. Ugh...

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Amazed and floored by how people behave behind closed doors. Or blatantly openly actually. Sad times
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Top Dog

I'm over my brothers **** owner skills. He acts like Leo doesn't exist. I even ignored Leo for a few days to give my bro a chance but nope. I'm over my sister always complaining about wanting a dog but she won't prove to mum she can give the care one needs. She could prove herself with Leo and then mum would let her get her own dog once Leo left. I tried telling my sister that. Her loss - I'll keep him and she can get a dog when she moves out. Mum won't let her get a dog because she thinks my sisters dog would just become mine. My sister pisses me off when she claims she could be a better owner. Right. I may not be the perfect owner but it's a joke she truly thinks that.

I keep thinking, do I really want to keep Leo? I love him but I wonder if his personality meshes with me. Leo seriously reminds me of Sunny in so many ways. I have my pros and cons, I just don't know. I am going to give myself a few months to work and bond with him, if I bond I'll keep him but if I don't, I hope I'm strong enough to let him go. I wonder if I'm struggling to bond with him because he's not actually %200 set in stone mine by my brothers word, I know mum will make him mine. I guess I'll give myself time. Having a third dog around isn't hard, I just need to make sure I truly want him. I do think he was meant to be though so we'll see.. Leo has so much good to him though. He's slowly shaping up and making me fall for him more.

Besides this rant, mum stuck up for me when it came to the dogs against my brother. She knows why I do the things I do. It's nice to know she trusts me enough to keep Leo. She was so against having a third dog here but she said he could stay.. Never in a million years did I think mum would say I could have another dog. It was nice to know she let me have another dog over my sister who hasn't got one but wants one, shows how much faith she has in my sister with owning a dog.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:55 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Amazed and floored by how people behave behind closed doors. Or blatantly openly actually. Sad times
ditto. and it's contagious. Before you know it you are right in the middle of it and you think WHOA how the heck did that happen.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney