Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2013, 10:32 AM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
I was on a Chinchilla forum, and then a Chihuahua forum before joining Chaz. I learned about dog food from my Chinchilla forum, and my dogs were started off on high quality brands pretty much from the beginning (Rylie was on Innova from the time we brought her home). I have learned a TON from dog forums.

Before joining my Chihuahua forum, I didn't really know about BYBs, breed standards, puppy mills, training, etc. I learned how to seek out a good breeder (how I ended up with Rylie) and I'm SO appreciative of the vast amount of knowledge I've received from forums!
I knew about puppy mills (somewhat) thanks to the news, and shows like Dateline. But honestly, I didn't know much (if anything) about BYB and much about mall pet store dogs. I was on a doberman forum just before joining chaz and learned a few things there, but I do credit most of my 'premium' knowledge to chaz and it's great members, past and current

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Middie will be 7 in April as well. I didn't have him until he was a year+, though.
Wow, I mean I know Orson is nearly 7, but I don't think of other people's dogs as getting older I guess 'cause it threw me a bit thinking of Middie turning 7 LOL