Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Default Paco Collars- How long?

Question... those of you who have ordered paco collars that you've had to inquire about for customization... how long does it usually take for them to respond to your inquiries? I haven't paid yet for the collar because I decided to customize it and sent my inquiry last Friday.

Haven't heard a word yet.

I'm guessing they have probably just been busy, but I was hoping to get the collar before the 26th of this month so Cricket could wear it to the World of Pets Expo out here.

Just wondering what is typical for them as far as response time and wondering if I should just hang tight a little while longer or if I should try contacting them again.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Top Dog

Regardless of the company, I would send another email. They may have been busy, they may have seen it and forgot later, they may have not received it at all. Things happen.

When I ordered my dogs' collars (Ella's, not Paco), I got a response within a few hours, even if it was just a "hey, we received your email and will get in touch with you in the morning" type thing.

Not hearing back is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I've had emails in to a patch company for months now, multiple emails, and NOTHING. I mean, hello people - you're running a business, don't you want customers? The first email I can understand something might have happened, but when I send more and I get a "read email" receipt from it, and still no answer, I get a bit ticked.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Sport Model Pug

For an inquiry I got an email back right away and we emailed back and forth lots with responses even minutes later. I would send another just to see if they got it.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 01-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Top Dog

I've always received a reply the same day (or the next day, obviously, if I sent it late at night) I'd send another inquiry.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Ya I'm going to send another email tomorrow... I'm a little worried it may have gotten lost in translation lol.

eta: I'm really excited about this collar btw.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Puppy Dog

Paco is suuper wonderful, normally it takes about a day or so for responses but I know they have been out of the office until yesterday and even then they are closed on Mondays, they typically have staff meetings.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Club Terrible - President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Not hearing back is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I've had emails in to a patch company for months now, multiple emails, and NOTHING. I mean, hello people - you're running a business, don't you want customers? The first email I can understand something might have happened, but when I send more and I get a "read email" receipt from it, and still no answer, I get a bit ticked.
By any chance was that Creative Clam? It took me four months to hear back from them regarding a custom order.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
By any chance was that Creative Clam? It took me four months to hear back from them regarding a custom order.
Yup
Old 01-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Chihuahua Power!

I normally hear back from them within a day. I know that they were closed from December 24th through January 2nd, and they were probably swamped from the 25 days of Christmas giveaways they did. They're also closed on Mondays. I'm willing to bet they're trying to catch up on everything, which sounds like a LOT.

Hopefully you'll hear from them soon! You can always give them a call as well to make sure they received your email and order. I've called before to communicate small details I forgot to mention, and they're always really nice and accommodating.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 01-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Top Dog

I have a couple customized collars for the girls in the works and despite the Christmas rush they emailed me back by the next day. Now I'm just waiting until next month to actually place the order/pay because of the whole puppy thing, lol.