Fine, I'll share, just don't ban me

Because it seems those who post the most photo's get caught in the spam filter more often, lol. Okay, anyway, guess I didn't share these first few here? I looked and didn't see them, also sorry they're huge, dumb Facebook.

Dec 22nd.

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING?? Hmmm? I hope you get banned now.

Love the pictures! Especially Jinjo asleep on his back! That is some of the thickest fur I've seen on a Corgi, it's crazy!

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING?? Hmmm? I hope you get banned now.

Love the pictures! Especially Jinjo asleep on his back! That is some of the thickest fur I've seen on a Corgi, it's crazy!
:rofl1: YOU would hope for that, wouldn't you! :p

Oh boy, isn't it?! I swear he's got Sibe in him somewhere, or possible Polar bear! It's awful at times, if you don't brush him often enough it almost creates a matted sheet of undercoat over his skin and takes hours to get it all out, and it just keeps coming, this was an oops of not brushing him in over a month, gave him a "quick" brush right before Thanksgiving-

On that note, yes, it is also the wrong texture, very waterproof for sure, but it's far too thick/lofty/soft, reminds me of a "short fluffy", actually he did have a Fluffy in his litter.

tzigane

:rofl1: YOU would hope for that, wouldn't you! :p

Oh boy, isn't it?! I swear he's got Sibe in him somewhere, or possible Polar bear! It's awful at times, if you don't brush him often enough it almost creates a matted sheet of undercoat over his skin and takes hours to get it all out, and it just keeps coming, this was an oops of not brushing him in over a month, gave him a "quick" brush right before Thanksgiving-

On that note, yes, it is also the wrong texture, very waterproof for sure, but it's far too thick/lofty/soft, reminds me of a "short fluffy", actually he did have a Fluffy in his litter.
Lord! You could probably donate that to a weaver or something and get some nice yarn from that!

Lord! You could probably donate that to a weaver or something and get some nice yarn from that!
Yeah, some days I kick myself for not saving it all, but I felt not spin, and it's too bad his undercoat is an odd lighter/grayer color, but I'm still planning to felt some of it ;).

Members online

No members online now.