Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Kilter Kilter is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 536
Default

It would be after I get her official ofa hip and elbow results back and she comes into season, which at the earliest would be 2 and a bit. I would wait, but the stud dog will be ten by then assuming his clearances are all good to go as well. They should both have some conformation points and some other titles and legs by then.

If he was younger, I'd wait a bit, but already having people suggest I get him checked for swimmers.

I will work it from there, if the pups are really nice and I'm happy I may wait, who knows. I'd like to see the pups grow up a bit then decide where to go next.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site