Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
I am very vocal about it! It's one of the thing when Sara and I talked I think I said I just can't bring myself to be ok with, an alter agreement.
I dont know if it's been mentioned, and don't know how well this would work out given the uncommon nature of the procedures, but maybe do a contract for surgical sterilization other than neutering? I think I'll be going with a vasectomy if I end up with a male dog... though my current plan for a male is a Lundehund, which will possibly be bred.

I wouldn't buy a male pup from someone requiring me to neuter him, at least not before full maturity, and that seems like a tough one with most breeders. It's good to see people understanding the importance of this before breeding. I really love this breed, and have considerd them very seriously off and on, but honestly the politics seem like a big dramatic mess. Too bad for everyone involved.

I've read some really great things about their lifespans, and that's huge for me. Anyone have stats on this?

*Scout* - 2yo Lineolated Parrot
*Feivel* - 2yo Lineolated Parrot
*Poe* - 8yo Bare-eyed Cockatoo
*Maiya Rose* - 1yo Shelter Kitty (AKA: The Amaiyalator)

~Always with me in my heart~ *Sabrina* Best little cat ever: 10/27/92 - 9/25/12