Winter Kooligan Shenanigans

So, since I was feeling decidedly sick yesterday I figured it was a great idea to go to the dog park with the dogs, because I'm smart like that. But that's ok, they thought it was a grand idea!

Also, we're making marked improvement in Didgie's obsession with Traveler movement! She will now call off him easily, check in independently without being called AND I was able to get her to play a game of disc while he was there. Yay for progress! It's been a battle.

How Traveler believes sisters should be dealt with

My happy boy, how I love you.

Trouble.

He's kinda handsome

She is just such a goof, makes me laugh

Then Traveler climbed a tree

*more*

And Didgie thought that was a great idea

And then they climbed them together

And it wouldn't be a thread with Didgie in it if she wasn't making some evil face

Little gremlin

The End(s)!

milos_mommy

Love them!

Question: Do you plan on breeding both of your dogs if everything checks out in the future? Because I thought you at one point said you'd like Traveler to be a stud dog, and Sara's new thread = DIDGIE BABIES.

Michiyo-Fir

I love them both! I love how Trav is s hunky while Didgie is girlie! Love that photo where it looks like Trav is gaiting haha. Such gorgeous dogs!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I see your Koolie have started roosting in trees now... :)

They look especially fab in the quasi wintery landscape. Two many good pics to pick a fav.

Thanks all! I'm pretty partial to them too!

Love them!

Question: Do you plan on breeding both of your dogs if everything checks out in the future? Because I thought you at one point said you'd like Traveler to be a stud dog, and Sara's new thread = DIDGIE BABIES.
If everything works out of the best I would like to consider breeding Traveler to the right female. But, that's bending titles, health tests and the right female coming into the country or being born. So lots of if, ands and maybes!

I love them both! I love how Trav is s hunky while Didgie is girlie! Love that photo where it looks like Trav is gaiting haha. Such gorgeous dogs!
It was funny, I had a picture of them both standing facing me and Didgie has SUCH a puppy body right now, she's just got shoulder muscles and then this concave part where her chest is supposed to be in between.

I see your Koolie have started roosting in trees now... :)
:rofl1: I just can't stop laughing

SaraB

Oh koolies. How I adore you. Trav has grown up to be such a handsome guy, I adore his structure and he has the best personality to match it. Didgie is growing up so beautifully too, glad you are getting a handle on the motion sensitivity issues, they can be such a pain to deal with.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
They are just so beautiful together.

I bet it is a blast to get to watch them in real life...

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
This is my favorite picture set of yours so far! I love love love the last picture. They are such a great pair.

Come take pictures of Quinn for me! I am envious of your awesome action shots.

Toller_08

I love the one of Traveler moving! He is seriously the most gorgeous dog. I just love how he's built so much. And Didgie just looks so adorably squishable, even if she is evil haha.

Thanks all!

I love the one of Traveler moving! He is seriously the most gorgeous dog. I just love how he's built so much. And Didgie just looks so adorably squishable, even if she is evil haha.
Me too! I really do adore him a little bit!

And she so is! Traveler has a much tighter build, Didgie is all floppy and like a slinky (according to Sara).

Ha, she looks like she's skipping in that second to last pic in the first post. TRA LA LA LOOK AT ME.
I know! I almost didn't keep it because it was blurry but it just had me giggling so I couldn't get rid of it. She's so light hearted. Traveler when he moves it's so graceful and pretty. When Didgie moves it's like "Bounce! Bounce! Squeak! Yay! LALALA! BITE!"

This is my favorite picture set of yours so far! I love love love the last picture. They are such a great pair.

Come take pictures of Quinn for me! I am envious of your awesome action shots.
Koolie butts are cute butts :p

And you are such a liar, you take amazing pictures. I mean, I think you do. I haven't seen actual proof of that in a long time.

I wanna see the kooligans on video :)
I actually was trying to get a video but I kept coughing and then I forgot to hit record when I thought it was actually going. Apparently a point and shoot video camera is more complicated for me than my DSLR.

They are just so beautiful together.

I bet it is a blast to get to watch them in real life...
They keep me laughing like nothing else!

Members online

No members online now.