Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:22 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Can we really please stop all the passive aggressive crap in this thread?
Well real aggression is a no-no...

__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum IPO1 CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil CGC RATI 6/15/13 -
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
  #282  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Shakou's Avatar
Shakou Shakou is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
Veiled insults and subtle digs don't count.
You mean like everyone else has been doing to Shawn from the moment she joined?
__________________

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb
  #283  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:25 PM
sassafras's Avatar
sassafras sassafras is offline
such sights to show you
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
You mean like everyone else has been doing to Shawn from the moment she joined?
What does that have to do with what she's doing in this thread?
__________________

  #284  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:31 PM
avaloncoolies avaloncoolies is offline
Big Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Prince George BC Canada
Posts: 165
Default

I maintain that what I have done in this thread is offer a different point of view of a breed only represented from one side until recently. And some members of Chaz having a hard time accepting that what they knew wasnt actually all of the information...

The split happend in 2000 to be exact...and I started my interest in coolies around 2005...owned this wonderful BREED since 2006....been working with them on sheep since 2007...breeding since 2008
  #285  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Shakou's Avatar
Shakou Shakou is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
What does that have to do with what she's doing in this thread?
I saw her retaliating against the "veiled insults and digs" being made against her dogs. But it's okay for others to insult her dogs, because she's not a regular member, right?
__________________

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb
  #286  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:34 PM
sassafras's Avatar
sassafras sassafras is offline
such sights to show you
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
I saw her retaliating against the "veiled insults and digs" being made against her dogs. But it's okay for others to insult her dogs, because she's not a regular member, right?
I'm not sure why you're arguing with ME over this. I don't think it's ok for anyone to insult anyone's dogs. And retaliation is silly.
__________________

  #287  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Shai's Avatar
Shai Shai is offline
& the Muttly Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
I maintain that what I have done in this thread is offer a different point of view of a breed only represented from one side until recently. And some members of Chaz having a hard time accepting that what they knew wasnt actually all of the information..
I don't know if this will help, but for what it's worth...

I don't think anyone here has any issue with you sharing your point of view. In fact, many are very interested. It's the constant well you've all been living in a cave and fed information til you're brainwashed insinuations that annoy people. Being exposed to new information, even if it's not information we agree with, is supported and welcomed here. Debates are one of the great things about this forum and in the best ones, all sides learn. But suggesting that the forum as a whole is ignorant and apparently incapable of independent thought tends to raise hackles. For good reason.

Just my two cents.
__________________

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
  #288  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:38 PM
CharlieDog's Avatar
CharlieDog CharlieDog is offline
Rude and Not Ginger
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 9,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
I don't know if this will help, but for what it's worth...

I don't think anyone here has any issue with you sharing your point of view. In fact, many are very interested. It's the constant well you've all been living in a cave and fed information til you're brainwashed insinuations that annoy people. Being exposed to new information, even if it's not information we agree with, is supported and welcomed here. Debates are one of the great things about this forum and in the best ones, all sides learn. But suggesting that the forum as a whole is ignorant and apparently incapable of independent thought tends to raise hackles. For good reason.

Just my two cents.
__________________
  #289  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:41 PM
avaloncoolies avaloncoolies is offline
Big Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Prince George BC Canada
Posts: 165
Default

How the split happend....it was really political so nothing to physically seperate ...so some people left certain clubs, joined others, and some created new clubs for themselves...people removed their dogs from certain registries and added them to others...and some created new stud records and registry....
The difference in looks come years after, id say even after i started gaining interest in the breed....like i said simply from people not breeding with others from other clubs...breeding programs with different goals...different regions and work....over the years breeding away from what once was one...
  #290  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:49 PM
avaloncoolies avaloncoolies is offline
Big Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Prince George BC Canada
Posts: 165
Default

Shai I disagree....i do think some people here have a problem with me coming on this forum and sharing any information, specially anything that would be controversial to the information already received on this forum....and thank you to those that have noticed and brought up that I have been under snide remarks and comments and basically on the defensive since me being here....I do have to say it makes it hard to convey information when constently doubted, even the nature of my dogs were brought into doubt (for the simple reason of looking different)...i have not been welcomed and neither has my information....and the people who are looking for information and have been welcoming and are not wasting my time with veiled insults and digs are having to waste their time while these less then supportive people make it difficult for me to share
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site