Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Can we really please stop all the passive aggressive crap in this thread?
Well real aggression is a no-no...

Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
Veiled insults and subtle digs don't count.
You mean like everyone else has been doing to Shawn from the moment she joined?

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb
Old 01-06-2013, 10:25 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
You mean like everyone else has been doing to Shawn from the moment she joined?
What does that have to do with what she's doing in this thread?

Old 01-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Big Dog

I maintain that what I have done in this thread is offer a different point of view of a breed only represented from one side until recently. And some members of Chaz having a hard time accepting that what they knew wasnt actually all of the information...

The split happend in 2000 to be exact...and I started my interest in coolies around 2005...owned this wonderful BREED since 2006....been working with them on sheep since 2007...breeding since 2008
Old 01-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
What does that have to do with what she's doing in this thread?
I saw her retaliating against the "veiled insults and digs" being made against her dogs. But it's okay for others to insult her dogs, because she's not a regular member, right?

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb
Old 01-06-2013, 10:34 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
I saw her retaliating against the "veiled insults and digs" being made against her dogs. But it's okay for others to insult her dogs, because she's not a regular member, right?
I'm not sure why you're arguing with ME over this. I don't think it's ok for anyone to insult anyone's dogs. And retaliation is silly.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaloncoolies View Post
I maintain that what I have done in this thread is offer a different point of view of a breed only represented from one side until recently. And some members of Chaz having a hard time accepting that what they knew wasnt actually all of the information..
I don't know if this will help, but for what it's worth...

I don't think anyone here has any issue with you sharing your point of view. In fact, many are very interested. It's the constant well you've all been living in a cave and fed information til you're brainwashed insinuations that annoy people. Being exposed to new information, even if it's not information we agree with, is supported and welcomed here. Debates are one of the great things about this forum and in the best ones, all sides learn. But suggesting that the forum as a whole is ignorant and apparently incapable of independent thought tends to raise hackles. For good reason.

Just my two cents.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 01-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
I don't know if this will help, but for what it's worth...

I don't think anyone here has any issue with you sharing your point of view. In fact, many are very interested. It's the constant well you've all been living in a cave and fed information til you're brainwashed insinuations that annoy people. Being exposed to new information, even if it's not information we agree with, is supported and welcomed here. Debates are one of the great things about this forum and in the best ones, all sides learn. But suggesting that the forum as a whole is ignorant and apparently incapable of independent thought tends to raise hackles. For good reason.

Just my two cents.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Big Dog

How the split happend....it was really political so nothing to physically seperate ...so some people left certain clubs, joined others, and some created new clubs for themselves...people removed their dogs from certain registries and added them to others...and some created new stud records and registry....
The difference in looks come years after, id say even after i started gaining interest in the breed....like i said simply from people not breeding with others from other clubs...breeding programs with different goals...different regions and work....over the years breeding away from what once was one...
Old 01-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Big Dog

Shai I disagree....i do think some people here have a problem with me coming on this forum and sharing any information, specially anything that would be controversial to the information already received on this forum....and thank you to those that have noticed and brought up that I have been under snide remarks and comments and basically on the defensive since me being here....I do have to say it makes it hard to convey information when constently doubted, even the nature of my dogs were brought into doubt (for the simple reason of looking different)...i have not been welcomed and neither has my information....and the people who are looking for information and have been welcoming and are not wasting my time with veiled insults and digs are having to waste their time while these less then supportive people make it difficult for me to share
Closed Thread