Just for fun
I don't want any BS for starting this, I am just doing it for fun.
- 45+ lbs
- No professional grooming (like poodles) but dog will be brushed daily
- Smart, catches on quick. I don't like slow learners.
- Drive, specifically toy drive as I have gotten into playing frisbee almost everyday at work with the 3 out of 7 dogs that my boss owns.
- Single coat
- Very owner oriented.
- I don't like super independent dogs.
- I do work with horses and we have severe barn cats so the prey drive needs to be at a minimum. Which my boss has 2 pointer mixes and a BC mix and they do great with the cats and horses.
- I think that's all.
Again, this is just a spur of the moment and for giggles thing