Mainstreme Elitist

Shut up bird. x_x

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 01-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Just sad and lonely. Miss my boyfriend
Old 01-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Top Dog

Seems I've been thinking this a lot on forums lately (here and one other), even though I have NO FREKAING CLUE what/where/when I did wrong.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Top Dog

This hardly qualifies as a vent, but I don't want to watch classic Doctor Who because I only have two 4th Doctor seasons left, and one of those seasons is very short with only 5 stories But, I want to watch so I can get to "City of Death" because a fairly plausible Oswin/Clara theory is based on it.

I didn't realize how much Tom Baker and his incarnation of the Doctor had grown on me. Not my first Doctor, but without a doubt "MY" Doctor. And then I think of how the first three actors and several of the companion actresses are already dead, and how Tom Baker is so old, and just...no. No.

I know, I'm pathetic -_-
Old 01-05-2013, 04:10 AM
Plus One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I hate wind in the winter because winter wind + cold weather = crazy horses :/
Yes!! I had to go and catch/rug/handle 3 horses (2 tbs) that hadn't been handled in over 3 months. They were WILD! They generally have good ground manners but I actually had doubts as to whether I was going to get crushed or not between them (partly my fault though, I should have known better than to carry a bucket of feed into the field with me).
Old 01-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Top Dog

Not really important, but I am so frustrated with my phone/YouTube. I have been trying to upload Journey videos to YouTube from my phone for two weeks, and they say they uploaded, but they actually didn't. I've never had a problem in the past so I don't know why it's not working. I would just put them all on Flickr but it has a length limit. Grr. So annoying.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 01-06-2013, 06:03 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Never could get into DR Who (sorry )

I wish my dragon "pets" (the little animals I have in my siggy) would hurry up & grow up so I can raise more lol, once they reach 1000 view & unique views I "hide" them to grow them up faster but the wait while they are hidden KILLS me ... I want to see what they will look like!!! Lol

Old 01-06-2013, 10:30 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I really wish Mike communicated more. I over analyze and over plan, and he flies by the seat of his pants and doesn't say anything about what he's doing until he does it. OMG, drives me batty and has left me feeling rather put out right now, because what I thought our plans would be for the day just did a complete 180.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 01-06-2013, 11:10 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I really wish Mike communicated more. I over analyze and over plan, and he flies by the seat of his pants and doesn't say anything about what he's doing until he does it. OMG, drives me batty and has left me feeling rather put out right now, because what I thought our plans would be for the day just did a complete 180.
Same here ... Must be a man thing :/

Old 01-06-2013, 11:15 AM
I'm All Ears

I had to go visit my grandmother, which in itself is good. She's ailing and I feel very obligated to go see her. I enjoy visiting her and my aunt/uncle. Unfortunately she lives with my other uncle who is a total redneck and has no teeth, never wears a shirt, hasn't worked in his life, and smokes to high heaven. And don't get me started on his dogs.

I left feeling terrible from the cigarette smoke last night and developed an AWFUL headache. So bad I couldn't sleep so I took nyquil at like... 1 am. I didn't wake up until after 10 am, which is awful for me. I feel like I'm having a hangover and I want to go to my friend's memorial service this afternoon.