Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 12-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I might dip in and out if that is allowed....?
Absolutely! To be honest I can't guarantee I'll get around to taking a picture every week, either. I think being the one who posts the topic each week might help, but I've tried two years in a row now and have yet to succeed lol.

Quote:
For those of us with multiple dogs, is it ok to switch from dog to dog between weeks? Or would people prefer picking and sticking with one?
Fine by me!

Quote:
If I took a picture yesterday can I use it for this week's? Mostly I'm asking because I'm sick and I don't think I can brave going outside again.
Fine with me. It's really just all for fun and personal growth, so make it what YOU want it to be If that means freezing your butt off once instead of twice, go for it
Old 12-30-2012, 12:11 PM
Top Dog

In the past people switched between multiple dogs (and I used a lot of dogs that weren't even mine!).

I'll try. Not sure how well I'll stick to it, but I want to get more into studio/indoor photography, so I'll give it a go.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

The only real rule I'd like to see imposed is that you only post ONE picture per week. Not one per dog, one per week per person. It gets really confusing and ridiculous and stressful (to me) when I'm looking at multiple pictures per person per week. The switching dogs thing is whatever, but the limit should really be one picture per week.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
The only real rule I'd like to see imposed is that you only post ONE picture per week. Not one per dog, one per week per person. It gets really confusing and ridiculous and stressful (to me) when I'm looking at multiple pictures per person per week. The switching dogs thing is whatever, but the limit should really be one picture per week.
I second this.

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Old 01-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
This.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Wookie Collie

I might dip in and out, but I can't commit to every week. I love seeing all the photos though, I look forward to it!

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 01-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Top Dog

I do think one picture per person per week is a good idea. If you have more, feel free to post them in their own picture thread, on your own blog, etc, but for simplicity's sake just one in the official weekly thread.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Top Dog

Would anyone like me to compile each week's pictures in an imgur album?
Old 01-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Would anyone like me to compile each week's pictures in an imgur album?
I personally wouldn't like my images used anywhere other than where I put them. So if they were to be downloaded and uploaded again somewhere public like imgur, I wouldn't participate.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I personally wouldn't like my images used anywhere other than where I put them. So if they were to be downloaded and uploaded again somewhere public like imgur, I wouldn't participate.
And that is why I asked One "no" is enough for me, so I will not be doing it.