Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 12-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Island dweller

work! who needs work! lol

AND, my dear, did you ever think that it might be YOU that's never on lol. Ok you both are never on.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:46 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Oh yes I have to mention Blue also. I just like your personality all around. You are witty and smart and I always enjoy reading your posts.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje
work! who needs work! lol

AND, my dear, did you ever think that it might be YOU that's never on lol. Ok you both are never on.
Lol I know I know

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 12-22-2005, 07:48 PM
Top Dog

uhh...

BabyBlue: We talk to each other.. uhh... it good... lol, I dunno, we talk a lot about stuff. lol

Smkie: She's a very optimistic person and it's always fun to talk to her

Saje: she funny, lol

Zoom: We both like the same type of music.... oh, and she can really diss me, like totally burn me, and that's awesome. lol

Yuckaduck: She's really nice and has good advice

Loveforpits: we never really talked to each other, but she likes the same types of music I like. And her stories about her dogs are awesome. Oh, and apparently she thinks I'm funny, lol

Blue: He's a cool person to talk to

Renee: You've given me great advise and I appreciate it
Old 12-22-2005, 07:50 PM
yuckaduck

Aww thanks Richie.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Ninja Dog

Thanks to everyone. I haven't been here long, and I've probably seemed pretty clueless/stupid at times, and I appreciate all the advice. Thank you again.
Old 12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Top Dog

You are all my extended family and make a Grammy very proud !! I love the youngsters who turn to me when they feel they can't ask some very personal questions to their parents. I love those who can appreciate what my past may equal their problems. I am a giver, that's why I love this forum. The best of both worlds ...my love for dogs and good people. At this point, though I'm not excluding anyone, I feel a special bond with Debi.... maybe because she's only about 20 yrs younger and has gone though ( and going through) so many things I have. Thank you, to all my " kids" ....Grammy

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 12-22-2005, 08:14 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatd
You are all my extended family and make a Grammy very proud !! I love the youngsters who turn to me when they feel they can't ask some very personal questions to their parents. I love those who can appreciate what my past may equal their problems. I am a giver, that's why I love this forum. The best of both worlds ...my love for dogs and good people. At this point, though I'm not excluding anyone, I feel a special bond with Debi.... maybe because she's only about 20 yrs younger and has gone though ( and going through) so many things I have. Thank you, to all my " kids" ....Grammy

Grammy you are always so level headed and wise. How could anyone not trust you to give advice. Although you and I haven't spoken directly very much I still read all your posts and gain more knowledge from you than you will ever realize. Not only about dogs but about life and what really matters in it.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Taco Dog

Grammy: So kind and helpful. You are so truthful and fun.
smkie: The instant I ever started reading your posts, I felt some sort of connection with you. You feel like a sister somehow.
ReneeSo smart. not really a motherly instinct smart... But a smart that every woman wants to be.
SajeLike the perfect example of open-mindedness.
ZoomReminds me of me somehow, in a funny-cool way of course!
RDYou're just awesome girl!

More later...

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast." Proverbs 12:10

http://www.petfinder.com
Old 12-22-2005, 08:30 PM
mostly ignored...

lets see. I might forget someone, I love ya'll
however:
Smkie: you're just awesome. I can't put a finger on why but you have really touched me and given me strength when I thought I had none. Thank you for being such a good friend and listening to me whine when you had so much to deal with on your own.

Renee:
you've been so helpful and I love hearing stories about the grrrls

Saje
you're just so sweet to everyone.

L4P: You're my hero. I so admire everything you do with your dogs, from rescue to sledding. You're fun and upbeat and always manage to make me smile.

Blue: You're too fun. You make me smile and laugh out loud at your refusal to say anything besides exactly what is on your mind. Puckstop, you too

Gaddy, you're the most mature teen I "know" and I admire you.

I'm sure I'll think of more as the night progresses