Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 12-30-2012, 03:42 AM
Top Dog

Default Week 1: This is My Dog 12/30-1/5 (52 Weeks 2013)

This week, introduce us to your dog. Take a picture of something that defines your dog. Is he a lazy bum? A nutcase? A sweetheart? Does he like water? Toys? Sleeping? Whatever it is that makes your dog who he is, show us!
Old 01-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Ok, this is the first I've done manual shooting in a very long time! I'm going to try to do everything in M for this

Talon loves being dirty, digging, and tennis balls. Especially "stalking" tennis balls. LOL
Old 01-01-2013, 03:04 AM
Puppy Dog

Luna loves to sleep and play but mostly sleep. I guess that's normal for a young puppy

Cinnamon loved her tennis balls. It was sooooooooo hard to take them away from her once she had destroyed them, but we managed to
Old 01-01-2013, 03:16 AM
Devious Little Terrier

In the interest of trying (again) to get more active around here...

Tristan -

I was told when I got him that he was a BC/McNab cross but in all reality...I'm not even sure he's a dog. I suspect it's more along the lines of some kind of black and white Kangaroo species.

Though this picture may seem like a complete blooper (and I mean, it is) it pretty much embodies Trist and his world view. Excited, bouncing, flying. This is the view you'll get when you first meet him and then every time after as well. He doesn't jump ON people, mind. He just...bounces. If you could see his face, there would be a big lulling tongue and dopey "Whadaya wanna do NOW?!" expression. Trist embodies taking every available moment in life and well...literally never letting your feet get stuck on the ground lol.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Top Dog

This is Obi, my nearly 6 year old rescued boxer mix. He lives to be out on the trail, running wild and free. He's incorrigible.

This is Buddy, my 13 year old rescued "substantially similar" mix. She lives to lounge in the grass in the warm summer sun. She's a saint.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:15 AM
such sights to show you

This is Squash. He is a lot of things... he's big and strong and athletic and loves to be outside. He can be serious and focused but ultimately he's kind of a big goof who likes to do silly things like fling a ball around for himself.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Top Dog

This is Henry. He's been a very quiet, gentle soul from the beginning. I remember the first moment I saw him, he had the most serene, sweet look on his face. Being around him is restorative and healing. I couldn't get through a day without his drive-by kisses, silly games, and quiet serenity. He makes me feel like I'm his sunrise and sunset, his everything.

IMG_1196 by chance1191, on Flickr
Old 01-01-2013, 11:30 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

So I may not post the best pictures ever this year because I have much less access to a computer, but I do want to do it. So here is my dog:

This is Chloe. She is love. <3 And warmth and happiness and joy and all the other things I see and feel when I look in her eyes.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 01-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Top Dog

As much as I want to use an old picture of him, I'll be good and use one taken this week

That's pretty much Gusto. Going at everything he does with all cylinders blasting, and never worrying if he crashes a bit along the way. I can assure you, his next leap was just as high as the one that landed him in this position!

Old 01-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBanker View Post

As much as I want to use an old picture of him, I'll be good and use one taken this week

That's pretty much Gusto. Going at everything he does with all cylinders blasting, and never worrying if he crashes a bit along the way. I can assure you, his next leap was just as high as the one that landed him in this position!
He sounds spectacular - I love your stories of him!