Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-30-2012, 02:14 AM
Love My Mutt <3

A blog is an amazing idea. LOL

In other news, I think on Monday I'm going to go to DavidsTea and buy a crapton of teas with the rest of my birthday money!

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Top Dog

Yay, first review! http://theeclecticcollie.blogspot.co...nt-almond.html

I'm going to review the rooibos ones as well, but you're not getting pictures of the brewed tea because I'm not wasting it on brewing it if I'm not going to drink it lol.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:33 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Oh god guys. I went to the tea store by work today (Westboro), was chatting with the person working while choosing teas, and, since I work in Westboro, I GET A DISCOUNT.

I came home with 9 teas... LOL 8 are new kinds. I just tried the birthday cake... it's alright, nothing incredibly special.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Top Dog

I am extra jealous of you people with your tea stores, lol. All we have is a natural food store that smells too strongly of patchouli to be able to browse their meager tea section
Old 12-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I have movie night brewing right now... which is a green tea, with pieces of apple and REAL POPCORN.

Oh god.

ETA: OMG IT'S AMAZING.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:00 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Hey guys!

I have a bag of Organic Hot Lips... it's green tea. I'm not a huge fan (I think I'm not a huge fan of green teas), so if somebody would like to try it, let me know and PM me your address! There's probably at least 5 cups worth left. I just don't want it to go to waste

Old 01-06-2013, 12:04 AM
Top Dog

I got 4 new teas today thanks to my Adagio coupon. Decaf vanilla, honeybush hazelnut, honeybush vanilla, and white tangerine. The honeybush hazelnut smells FANTASTIC. I'm probably going to brew a cup before bed.

I just got done drink an entire pot of TARDIS tea. I know when I make a pot of reguar (not decaf/herbal) tea, I don't have to share, so I tend to do that for meal times

I'm not a huge fan of green, especially plain green, but some of them are pretty good. I just suck at making green tea currently. The last pot I made came out very bitter. I think the water was too hot. It certainly didn't brew too long.

AND THAT REMINDS ME. I need to send off those rooibos teas. MUST NOT FORGET.

ETA: I also had a $10 World Market coupon and picked up a tin of Ginger Chocolate tea (Republic of Tea) and a tin of hazelnut chai (some other brand). The hazelnut chai is fantastic. I really like hazelnut. These two are bags, but it's still good tea inside those bags. I think I'm going to make a "tea kit" to leave at each place I work, and bags will probably be easiest for that.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post

AND THAT REMINDS ME. I need to send off those rooibos teas. MUST NOT FORGET.
Lol! Ive been checking the mail like a maniac for a few days now and coming back all mopey I guess I should have asked when you were sending them
Old 01-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Top Dog

I had intended to send them a week ago, but alas they're still sitting here. I'll let you know when I mail them - if you don't hear from me by tomorrow afternoon, PM ME AND REMIND ME! lol