The 'why I love you' thread

Saje

Island dweller
Everyone should participate. Write one post about a chaz member who has touched you in some way. I know that most of us have many friends here or even if they aren't good friends they have still meant a lot to us.

'Tis always the season for sharing, love and kindness ;)

Saje

Island dweller
Renee. You are a rock for this community. You make everyone feel better about themselves and you handle every situation with such grace.

You are my southern sis. ;) My dear friend. You talk me through the tough days and you make me laugh. I hope I can do half as much for you!

Love you love you love and hope you have a good winter solstice :D

Saje

Island dweller
Scarlette, (Love4Pits) you are probably one of the coolest people I know. You speak your mind and would defend your dogs to the death I have no doubt. :D I love your passion and you make me laugh. I still think I should come up (over?) and visit you some day.

I hope you realize what an integral part of Chaz you are and stick around forever.

Hugs hugs hugs

filarotten

Fila the love
I have to say Renee. Goodness knows, the woman has had to read; bitching, moaning, and laughing over the past few months of puppy-hood with Brutus.
Thank god she knew what I was going thru and how to remedy the situations.
Don't get me wrong he has been one of the best puppys I have ever had. But,there were a few times... I was convinced he was the direct seed of satan.
Thank you Renee. Your a love.

Saje

Island dweller
Smkie you are on of a kind and I know I'm not the only one that feels that way. You are so special. You always have something going on in your life but you manage to be a great mom/friend/person no matter what. That's a sure sign of a quality person. I miss you when you are gone and look forward to your posts and really feel for you when things aren't going well. You have such a great heart.

Debi

I just think Renee is the very best. I always have...I always will. love lots of you, but she ranks as my numero uno. :) :) :)

Debi always shows kindness, acceptance, tolerance & understanding. You always have nice things to say. I can tell that you are truly a good person and I love you bunches!!!!!!!!!!!

Saje is always there to lend a helping hand, whether it be about our precious fur friends or our personal lives. I love how genuine and true you are Saje. I think you're a sweetie and I love you lot's!!!!

Saje

Island dweller
aww Dena that's so sweet. Are you sure it's not just the drugs talking? ;)

lol

I feel the same way about you!

Im still new here so I dont know everyone that well but the one person who's caught my attention is the poster who goes by "grammy"? Her avatar is a big golden retreiver. Why she has caught my attention is because she reminds me of my grandmother... nice, thoughtful, and honest :)

Im sorry, I forgot her name.. Im sure all of you will know who Im referring to. :D

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Kaleigh'sAdrienne said:
Im still new here so I dont know everyone that well but the one person who's caught my attention is the poster who goes by "grammy"? Her avatar is a big golden retreiver. Why she has caught my attention is because she reminds me of my grandmother... nice, thoughtful, and honest :)

Im sorry, I forgot her name.. Im sure all of you will know who Im referring to. :D
bubbatd :)

Yes, we all love Grammy.

mojozen

bullie lover
I have to thank Mordy for all of her wisdom about dog foods and dogs in general. It seems like since I joined Chazhound I have learned something every day that I read.
Also many thanks to all the mods, and other people who are willing to answer even the most inane questions on a daily basis and to be so kind about it.

Y

yuckaduck

I have a few so here they are in no particular order:

Renee: no matter what you were always there. When my barn burned and I lost everything that was near and dear to me, you made me open my eyes and see my family. Even to this day you are the one I PM or email if I need to hear kind words. You are my saviour!

Saje: always there, and stood by me when I needed support most. You brought me back from the depths of he!!.

GermanSheperdGurl [Lisa] my best friend, my confident, my soul mate. Always there, even til wee hours of the morning. A phone call away when I needed you, no matter the time. I have shared the happiest times of my life with you and the saddest. That is the makings of a true friend.

Zoom & Ash: when I was trying to rescue a dog you both were there willing to do anything it took to help. Even though it did not work out I will always remember your acts of kindness.

BigDog: you shared some of your difficulties with Rocky with me and I shared Yukon with you. I know you helped me with some of my frustration, I sure hope I did the same for you.

Nedium, Scobe, Dakotah, Richie & Sheba: you may be youngsters in age but your maturity far out weighs that number. You made me learn what communication and respect was all about. Thank you

Puckstop: you taught me to open my mind a wee bit! Always willing to debate but also to end with shaking hands, never a fight! I appreciate posting with and against you. :D

GSDMom: you allowed me to email you every 10 seconds when I thought Hope was pregnant. Thank you for never once losing patience!

filarotten: always there with a kind word and a gentle hand.

JoyfulRoy: we became friends and started IMing on occasion. Great to share stories about our 4 leggers.

OldDog: although she does not post often when she does it is worth reading. Thank you for teaching me to turn away when the battle was to hot and try another day.

There are many many here who have affected my life in many different ways both good and bad. There are some here who have become close friends, acquaintances, and quiet reminders. No one here has become an enemy and no one has made me feel the emotion of hate. This is the thirds dog forum I joined and it was the first that I called home. Thank you to all of the admin, mods, and members for allowing me to join the family of dog lovers.

Saje

Island dweller
mojozen said:
I have to thank Mordy for all of her wisdom about dog foods and dogs in general. It seems like since I joined Chazhound I have learned something every day that I read.
Also many thanks to all the mods, and other people who are willing to answer even the most inane questions on a daily basis and to be so kind about it.
Yeah, Mordy helps everyone and everyone's dogs. Just think of all the dogs who are better off because of her! That's alotta dogs :D

Questions are important and I think everyone appreciates someone who asks! I know I do. :D

Saje

Island dweller
BigDog, you are one of my favourite 'kids' although you aren't really a kid at all. You are so mature (more than me sometimes - most times?) You are bright, capable and you love rocky so much. I love talking to you and think you are going to change the world.

Members online

No members online now.