Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
You're getting a new puppy?! Do tell!
LOL, I plan on it in 2013.. not sure from where yet though! It's a fictional not-yet-born puppy at this point. It'll be an Amstaff though (maybe from Kristina ), or maybe an SBT..but most likely another Amstaff. We shall see!
Old 12-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Crazy Dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
You breed? How come I did not know this? Website? I am still thinking of an ACD in the way future, perhaps. I was very discouraged as I was researching this time around for my specific kind of dog. Not sure if they exist and I'm being way too picky or what.
Yes and no. My intentions and goals involve breeding. I have currently produced one litter. I don't own any intact bitches right now. I pretty much scrapped my line due to some health problems that occurred in my foundation bitch after her first litter was on the ground. (hypothyroidism and seizures)

I bought a show/performance male (Zen) a couple of years ago so I could continue with performance and conformation while I was finishing up college. My plans are to graduate this May and start looking for a bitch puppy to grow out at the end of 2013.

I want to keep my numbers low, so we have the two ACD's now, and our mixed breed guy. It's also important that all of mine live together, I don't have kennels or a good way to crate/rotate, so I'm pretty picky when it comes to temperament for new dogs.

Oh, website is OutlineACDs

Not a lot on there at the moment, as I've turned it from a kennel page to more of a "get to know us" type of page, but you can see my dogs, past and present, pedigrees, OFA info, etc.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Top Dog

We don't need one and probably won't ever have one but if we were to, we're PB&J. Paps borders and the first initial of my name. Too bad I don't have a BC yet lol.

I use the same thing as my photography copyright name.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiyo-Fir View Post
We don't need one and probably won't ever have one but if we were to, we're PB&J. Paps borders and the first initial of my name. Too bad I don't have a BC yet lol.

I use the same thing as my photography copyright name.
Theme song for you:
http://youtu.be/9ekIzGfJkBs

Though is gets really annoyingly funny after awhile lol
Old 12-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Top Dog

This is my theme song for Laurentide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxiMrvDbq3s

Once I was driving back from Madison (about a two hour drive mostly through the middle of no where) when I heard it on the radio and I had to pull over, I got all choked up.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kady05 View Post
LOL, I plan on it in 2013.. not sure from where yet though! It's a fictional not-yet-born puppy at this point. It'll be an Amstaff though (maybe from Kristina ), or maybe an SBT..but most likely another Amstaff. We shall see!
Kady, that is uber exciting!! Fingers crossed it all works out for you