Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Top Dog

I need stocking stuffers for the dogs and something for my brother's girlfriend. The former I'm getting Monday when the feed store opens (I sort of forgot I need food too, and they're clsoed tomorrow). The latter I can get at the gift shop at work tomorrow (yay 40% discount! And clearance tables!)
Old 12-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Top Dog

Guess who still hasn't gotten Mom a present?!?

NRG. I'm thinking about going back to the general store and buying her this cute sculpture of winter animals all piled up. She listed a couple of random little things she wanted last night and my dad (who already got her a million presents) went out early this morning and bought them for her.

I could get her soap and body type stuff but I don't think she cares for that very much...

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 12-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Top Dog

I need to pick up a few last minute small things for my husband and parents.

I also need to pick up some treats for our dog, mom and dad's dog, and my best friend's dog and cat. Henry, Maggie, Holly, and Bert lol.

My best friend, Sam, and I always send our presents late. It's a tradition. We call them New Year's gifts So I need to get her package in the mail tomorrow. She's military and a few states away.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Club Terrible - President

I haven't shopped for my parents at all. I'm giving my brother a stereo system that'll hook up to his iPod, and Rick has just been getting assorted things throughout the month. He's a brat and hates waiting for Christmas :P