This is us today

We're drizzling rain today -- forecast just said "turning to snow tonight."

Wonderful.

I'm driving 16 miles out in a very, VERY rural area, then up (and back down on the way out) a steep, twisty driveway to take care of my friend's horses and dogs. I'd consider just staying out there tonight, but Kharma's in heat, and there's nowhere she can stay except home alone. Ah well . . .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Ohh if only I could be the old me for a little while this morning. THat was such a sticky wet snow I could have had a lot of fun doing snow sculpture. But no....sighs. I wish I wish.

The sun came out briefly and lit it all up but by the time I got the camera it as gone again.
A good thick, wet soaking snow we sure needed it and more. IF it is going to be cold I would much rather it snow and be pretty.

I would love to be at Dina's in that kind of snow. Her place is in a beautiful holler, with a woods full of beech trees. There's no light pollution, so you can see the stars too.

ACooper

Yep, freezing rain going on here.....tonight still rain and windy.....tomorrow is supposed to be snow.

Snow I can take (and even like on occasion) but the freezing rain with wind you can KEEP!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
The only moisture we've been getting is rain, rain and more rain. It's often been in the 50's, too.

I'd love some snow for Christmas

So pretty! Jealous of your snow!

We're getting some crazy wind and rain/snow but I just want a pretty blizzard.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Beautiful but I have to say I'm glad it's not by us; at least not yet.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Here you go Eddie. I can't send you snow..but I stopped and got these today to share.

There was a dusting of snow over everything this morning, that brittle, tiny-flake kind. It's blowing all over in the strong winds.

Dina's horses are going to be glad to see me this evening!

Kharma has become one with the big heating pad I left on for her on the bed. Cold + PMS makes for a crabby Fila :rolleyes: Tallulah was THRILLED to get her heavy, microfur lined jacket on when she went outside. Bimmer doesn't care -- he seems to kind of like it, but he did enjoy a warm, buttered sweet potato when he came back inside.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Oh my that sounds like something my dogs would like. I will do that for them too.

Sorry Kharma..pms is no fun.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THat would be a good treat for Neccy I think.
Victor likes anything warmed. He and Pepper will get stew for Christmas. So Neccy could have that..maybe with a sprinkling of cheese.

Members online

No members online now.